Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't believe the media space it's taking up when there is so much going on around us, both nationally and internationally, tis awful joe.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Only in Ireland.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Getting closer to the weekend thank goodness

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah getting back to work will be good..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

The Summer is flying by isn't it??

• Advertisement

I am gonna veg for the weekend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sneaks into Lair. Hides behind couch. Who is snoring? Picks up pillow...

No snoring here, hot chocolate shall not be ignored...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

...hot chocolate shall not be ignored...

**Swan sadly looks into empty mug**

It's The Swan! Get her! :p

• Advertisement

It's The Swan! Get her! :p
    Swan dashes through trapdoor behind Lair couch! Slides down laundry shoot, landing in pile of towels. Scoots out basement door, leaping onto bumper of departing and speeding delivery truck.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swan dashes through trapdoor behind Lair couch! Slides down laundry shoot, landing in pile of towels. Scoots out basement door, leaping onto bumper of departing and speeding delivery truck.

*Forlornly holds out the freshly made hot choc made for Swan*

Magnificent valor! *wipes tear from eye*

Magnificent valor! *wipes tear from eye*
    Blows raspberries at Hugo! :p
    *Forlornly holds out the freshly made hot choc made for Swan*
    Swan climbs to top of delivery truck. Waits until truck reaches minimum flight speed, spreads wings, takes off and climbs high, goes delta winged, dives and flies in one Lair window grabbing hot choc mug from Grem before flying out another. Thanks Grem! :D

Blows raspberries at Hugo! :p

Swan climbs to top of delivery truck. Waits until truck reaches minimum flight speed, spreads wings, takes off and climbs high, goes delta winged, dives and flies in one Lair window grabbing hot choc mug from Grem before flying out another. Thanks Grem! :D

Heroic!. *Swoon*

Heroic!. *Swoon*

**Bows**

I'm glad i added marshmallows now. :) You earned that one. *Turns on Hugo for sending Swan away*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Damn Swan much better at the flight tricks than me.

*smashes through wall, rolls across floor to stop against opposite wall*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Morning Nocturnal Beings! I thought I had a post written but must have closed it by accident. How is one and all today? My whole body aches and have a headache. :/ Great. :/ Would love a nice ice-cold Bottle of Coke right now.

Anyone up to anything exciting for the weekend?

What's the latest on Garth-gate?

*Turns on Hugo*

Oh my! ;):pac:

• Advertisement

Oh my! ;):pac:

Well it was gonna hit the gutter sometime.... :P

Well it was gonna hit the gutter sometime.... :P

The gutter is what I'm all about! :D

I'm glad i added marshmallows now. :) You earned that one. *Turns on Hugo for sending Swan away*
    Swan is in BLACK stealth mode.
    Damn Swan much better at the flight tricks than me.

*smashes through wall, rolls across floor to stop against opposite wall*
    A comparison like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Mr & Mrs Smith? :D

The gutter is what I'm all about! :D
    Opens fire hydrant, flooding streets and gutters!
    My whole body aches and have a headache. :/ Great. :/ Would love a nice ice-cold Bottle of Coke right now.
    Sends masseuse, coke, and light hugs to kiss. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Awwwww that's lovely swannie............ :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Swan is in BLACK stealth mode.

A comparison like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Mr & Mrs Smith? :D

Sounds about right. You are a rapier to my huscarl axe
    PC2204TS_s.jpg
    saxon02.jpg

Opens firs hydrant, flooding streets and gutters!

Damn girl, you making me wet! :D

And on that note, I bid you all bonne nuit

Damn girl, you making me wet! :D

And on that note, I bid you all bonne nuit
    Sweet dreams Hugo...
    :o;)

Don't wish Hugo sweet dreams!! Eep! :P

• Advertisement

Oh look, time I was off to work once more

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement