Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SW wrote: »
    bad + harsh :pac:

No "No-Pants Thursdays" ?

& no coffee breaks ??

I quit.

Evening peeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hello?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

:D:D:D

Happy Frew....Frew......Frew...:(

I'll try again:)

Happy Frew.......:( :(:(

.....ah dammit!

Happy Feic Friday, now it's Saturday! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I don't even... what?!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Avidadtae

Hey, I'm new to boards. Glad to have found the nocturnal forum. I'm sitting up watching Breaking Bad on TG4

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Butts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Angron wrote: »
    Butts.

Fanny.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Teehee.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yo... I r tipsy... :cool:

Hey PP, what's your poison?

• Advertisement

Jameson & diet coke! :D

Nice. Well, I'm off to sleep, up early. Night folks.

Morning all.

**throws a bucket of cold water over Angron***

Wake up, was this early enough for you?

Yeah yeah, I'm up.

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah yeah, I'm up.

Glad to help.

Last night was so much fun! I only had 4 drinks so I'm fine today, but we had the craic! Had a great chat with my brother's friend's gf because she wants to be a vet nurse and has a pawprint tattoo like mine. :D

Random girl came over to me and went "You're stunning, but I know you don't think it.." I was like "Okay... Thanks?" She then proceeded to tell me that I should believe in myself more and have more confidence. Oddly enough she's actually right there and I didn't even know the girl! About halfway through the conversation I found out she was in my friends class in school. She was definitely drunk but still, it's lovely to get a compliment. :)

Anyway, morning guys. How are we? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's a lovely thing to happen, especially when what they are saying is right. I hope it keeps a smile on your face for a few days..

It was lovely. Especially because I had never met this girl before. Very odd experience but a nice one nonetheless. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was lovely. Especially because I had never met this girl before. Very odd experience but a nice one nonetheless. :)

That's what makes it extra special, she had to go out of her way and be brave too (i can imagine some people would say p*ss off) I've actually gone up to a person or two in my life to do something similar, and while they look confused at first, they really shine later. It's such a nice thing to do..

Some random drunk girl gave out to me for a solid 5 minutes for breaking a flower pot in her house the previous weekend. Never met her before or even been in that particular town for months

Never got any compliments. Hope it puts a smile on your face Paws.

• Advertisement

That's what makes it extra special, she had to go out of her way and be brave too (i can imagine some people would say p*ss off) I've actually gone up to a person or two in my life to do something similar, and while they look confused at first, they really shine later. It's such a nice thing to do..

I was a bit shocked so I just blushed and said "Thank you."

It is a lovely thing to do though, fair play to you for doing it as well. It did make me smile and think maybe I should have more confidence, and maybe everything will work out how I want it to and someone will want me. :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Some random drunk girl gave out to me for a solid 5 minutes for breaking a flower pot in her house the previous weekend. Never met her before or even been in that particular town for months

Never got any compliments. Hope it puts a smile on your face Paws.

Awh poor Ted. Don't mind her. You're lovely. :)

Awh poor Ted. Don't mind her. You're lovely. :)

Thanks Paws, you're not too bad yourself.

Feels like it's going to be a huggy day around here.. :)

Feels like it's going to be a huggy day around here.. :)

Don't worry it can go from mussyness to blowing things up in a couple of posts.

Hugs for all! :D

Don't worry it can go from mussyness to blowing things up in a couple of posts.

Just read the thread with the lad asking about contraception :confused: Sure is swings and roundabouts :D

Just read the thread with the lad asking about contraception :confused: Sure is swings and roundabouts :D

Less chance of "chop your mickey off, you're fcked" type comments here.

Might not have the paperwork for a lot of topics, but we are an intelligent & grounded lot here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Less chance of "chop your mickey off, you're fcked" type comments here.

Might not have the paperwork for a lot of topics, but we are an intelligent & grounded lot here.

Intelligent? Us? What? We're all abit mad in here :pac:

Hung over Saturday..ugghh..and I am going camping tonight..c'mon Mozz, pull it together :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Intelligent? Us? What? We're all abit mad in here :pac:

Hung over Saturday..ugghh..and I am going camping tonight..c'mon Mozz, pull it together :pac:

We are all just a little bit mad, definitely. Some of us more than others! :p

My brother swears by having a can of coke after a night on the beer, try it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement