Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

We went to see 23 jump street, was only alright, get up to anyway tonight ?

Discussing doggy-style here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

;)

Oddly enough, I've just seen one of those Partyline ads.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

wow 18 people have voted for the mystery lock option for this lair (when it eventually closes), only 2 people have voted for the race to Post #10,000.

And 24 Live Another Day is so well written, plenty of shocks & turns, but it's a shame it's only brought back for 12 episodes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Good night guys, getting an 'early night ' :p

Good woman, smiler! :D

Why did I watch that film knowing it'd make me cry? :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    wow 18 people have voted for the mystery lock option for this lair (when it eventually closes), only 2 people have voted for the race to Post #10,000.

And 24 Live Another Day is so well written, plenty of shocks & turns, but it's a shame it's only brought back for 12 episodes :(

The mystery lock number is rather interesting this time around

The mystery lock number is rather interesting this time around

Somewhere in the 1000's, someone will get that lucky number and win themselves a shiny new lair thread, bring back the old system :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Evening / morning vodkacanockers. :) Young lad gone missin' in Galway. AGAIN! :( So many young people. What is the voting all about? What am I voting for? I can't remember our lil doggie's reaction to the Lawnmower. :/ I wish I could remember. :( I'm sure it involved lots of barking as was the case with most other things with that dog! He barked when the Post-box Flap sprang back into place about 5 hours after the Post-man leaving like! :D I would say actually he even sensed it before it was gonna spring back!

Would anyone know why I can't post urls? Do i have to have a certain number of posts?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The voting is if we locks this Lair after a mystery number is reached. All I can say is it is after 9900 and before 10000

The voting is if we locks this Lair after a mystery number is reached. All I can say is it is after 9900 and before 10000

So everyone has a 1 in 99 chance of being the lucky poster

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Haha just saw a pic of Simon Cowell giving babs a bath! So funny to imagine he's a Dad now! :)

People who post ''I'm Gay'' statuses on Facebook...... Really original people :pac:
    SERIOUSLY THINK OF SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    People who post ''I'm Gay'' statuses on Facebook...... Really original people :pac:
    SERIOUSLY THINK OF SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL

Maybe, "I'm Polyamorous and my girlfriend doesn't know yet."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You want to know what I am?

**LOOKS**

I'm a Black Swan! :cool:

I'm a cybernetic werewolf who has an arrangement with certain governmental agencies.*

I no eat people, they no shoot me with high powered silver bullets

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm a cybernetic werewolf who has an arrangement with certain governmental agencies.*

I no eat people, they no shoot me with high powered silver bullets
    Given the rising price of silver and runaway government debt, sounds like a grand arrangement. :D

Plus, my cholesterol levels would go through the roof if I did. You would not believe the amount of saturated fats you find in an average person

Maybe someday they will need wolves to help manage their over-population? :D

Maybe they'll pay for my angioplasty then.

Morning peeps. The big ball of fire is burning bright & hot already.

You reckon if I get out my big hose, I can put it out?

Place was lacking innuendo. Was feeling a very strange Lair.

• Advertisement

Hi Ted. So you see a bright sun in my future? :cool:

Is it a very big hose Ted? ;)

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Ted. So you see a bright sun in my future? :cool:

Yep I am bringing sunshine to your future.

Bewitching hour approaching in lala land.

Hey Paws! :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Bewitching hour approaching in lala land.

In 10 minutes I turn into a pumpkin. :eek:

Is it a very big hose Ted? ;)

Will need 2 people to hold & aim it in right direction.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Urgh work! Hate working in this weather. So boring too!!! Went to see The fault in our stars yesterday. Worst decision ever, not a bad movie but surrounded by blubbering girls who didn't even have the decency to cry quietly. Alright it's kinda sad but not so much so that you need to be in convulsions in the middle of the cinema like you're at home watching a movie on your own. That coupled with all the "awwws" made for a headwrecking cinema trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

I'm off to whack my balls around a bit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpZCSr5WFv9GiiMTmO8CdiFvHHid8YvkY4xBCaBTeVKQY34Euhzw

Sunburnt again, seems i haven't learned my lesson from the last go around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Applied to volunteer in an ISPCA place in Longford today, hopefully it'll all work out. Be nice to have something to do.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Applied to volunteer in an ISPCA place in Longford today, hopefully it'll all work out. Be nice to have something to do.

Would like to do something similar, but I know I would get too attached to all the animals.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement