Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

We are all just a little bit mad, definitely. Some of us more than others! :p

My brother swears by having a can of coke after a night on the beer, try it!
    Thanks for that xPPx, I'll definitely try that! Been drinking pints of water since 6 this morning trying to kill the thirst.

Wouldn't mind, I only had five pints last night. Back in my hey day I used to polish off bottles of rum like they were water and wouldn't wake up with a hangover. It was my super power :pac: Suppose the whole giving up alcohol thing has a lot to do with my intolerance to it now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

No bother, give it a go!

Oh I know.. I could never hold my drink though, you're talking to a total lightweight right here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Avidadtae wrote: »
    Hey, I'm new to boards. Glad to have found the nocturnal forum. I'm sitting up watching Breaking Bad on TG4
    Hope you enjoy your time with us
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Less chance of "chop your mickey off, you're fcked" type comments here.

Might not have the paperwork for a lot of topics, but we are an intelligent & grounded lot here.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope you enjoy your time with us

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh

Glad I amuse you Wolfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

On the way to Dubland.. There are idiots on the bus behind us..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you survived the muppets on the bus Paws.. My night is dragging already here.. How is everyone tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm in the pub at the mo, taking advantage of free WiFi.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How is everyone tonight?

Cool Grem! Full Moon tonight too.

**Swan hides fangs**
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm in the pub at the mo, taking advantage of free WiFi.
    I'm in a free hotspot too, but sipping magic beans. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm at work going to head outside in a bit to stare at the moon and perhaps shave my knuckles....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Too warm for black leathers tonight, but in a BLACK colour mood. Maybe dress Goth, ha! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm sipping mixed fruit cider

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Black Swan wrote: »
    Too warm for black leathers tonight, but in a BLACK colour mood. Maybe dress Goth, ha! :cool:

Pretty much everything I wear is black :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I only wear black until they invent a darker color

Ooooooooo the BLACK cyberwolf. :cool:
    Colour depends on mood. I like French blues, greys, black, and sometimes something bright and cheery for the beach on a sunny day like today. The only greens I like are camos.
    I'm sipping mixed fruit cider
    Java me!

Ye should be known as "The Darkness Brothers" :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

all good here, back home after dog sitting for today:) I'm in bed, listening to music and trying to ignore this headache i have..

Ye should be known as "The Darkness Brothers" :cool:
    Iam:
    Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead,and mayor of a little village up the coast which is quite scenic in Spring, Lord of the Dance, Mistress of Magma, and Moderator of The Nocturnal Forum

trying to ignore this headache i have..
    Sends smiler magic fingers for head massage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    Sends smiler magic fingers for head massage.

thanks black swan:D ah i'm sure it'll go eventually..how's you keeping?

Iam:
    Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead,and mayor of a little village up the coast which is quite scenic in Spring, Lord of the Dance, Mistress of Magma, and Moderator of The Nocturnal Forum

You forgot Master of the Bones! :p

Edit: No wait, you didn't :o

• Advertisement

Hmm, I pretty much only wear black too. Intervesting, very intervesting..

I'm currently wearing all black too. It's not on purpose though.

My floordrobe dictates my daily apparel, as such it's just black. There is one yellow t-shirt and khaki shorts but that's it..

thanks black swan:D ah i'm sure it'll go eventually..how's you keeping?
    Grand thanks smiler. We should have a full Moon tonight if the coastal marine layer doesn't drift in to spoil it.
    I'm currently wearing all black too. It's not on purpose though.
    Of course the BLACK Swan likes BLACK!

LFG fan are ya Hugo?

LFG fan are ya Hugo?

I don't even know what that is! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Avidadtae wrote: »
    Hey, I'm new to boards. Glad to have found the nocturnal forum. I'm sitting up watching Breaking Bad on TG4

We're glad to have you- we're just about to perform a mickey chop- glad you could join us:)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Less chance of "chop your mickey off, you're fcked" type comments here.

OK Ted, this won't hurt, you'll only feel a little prick:p

Ah jaysis.

• Advertisement

The birth control thread is gone, so let us speak of it no more

Speak of this instead:

http://happyplace.someecards.com/op-ed/the-potato-salad-guy-should-do-something-about-israelpalestine/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement