Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My feet are like blocks of ice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My feet are like blocks of ice.

Really?. Is there anything you can do?. I've the opposite problem. :$

Boiling kettle to get hot water bottle as we speak. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

That we do haha! I'm doing ok myself thanks, had a fairly relaxing day. How's you?

Hope your feet warm up pp:)

quite warm here

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I feel lovely and warm :o Quite nice now but I probably won't be so enthusiastic about it when I try to get to sleep tonight! :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm trying to keep cool, if I get too warm I would be in danger of dozing, not ideal at work..

In other news the moon is gorgeous tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Solitaire wrote: »
    I feel lovely and warm :o Quite nice now but I probably won't be so enthusiastic about it when I try to get to sleep tonight! :o

That usually what makes me feel like a nap.

Angron wrote: »
    Hey.

Straw?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feeling pissed off at the minute.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Feeling pissed off at the minute.

Oops.. *huggles* rant away.. Pm if you prefer..

Nah, it's all right. Probably just gonna listen to some music, or watch something on netflix on the phone.

Not so bad. Though have to say I refuse to watch stuff on my phone. Even fussy enough to insist on a seventeen screen for laptop..

If I'm watching on the phone it's cause I'm in bed, far more practical than getting my computer screen in there :P

True, less possibility of breaking a screen if dozing off too! ;-)

Yes indeedy. Have woken up with a dead phone before though.

Ah I usually have mine plugged in when are far as the cot since I'm often out of the house for fourteen plus hours at a time..

Busy night. Will need a good stretch of a walk or something to get rid of tension later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning all

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, cgh o/

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Good morning one and all :-)

morning, smiler :D

good weekend?

SW wrote: »
    morning, smiler :D

good weekend?

Yeah my weekend was good thanks :-) had a quiet one! Though sadly didn't get to see himself, i think it'll be 3 weeks since I saw him this week so counting down the days until Thursday :-)

Good weekend yourself?

Yeah my weekend was good thanks :-) had a quiet one! Though sadly didn't get to see himself, i think it'll be 3 weeks since I saw him this week so counting down the days until Thursday :-)
    It's like in the movies! :P:D:D:pac:
    Good weekend yourself?

Yeah, movies/comics and writing. What's not to like about that? :D

It's like in the movies! :P:D:D:pac:

:-D I think we'll be busy when we see each other next!

Yeah, movies/comics and writing. What's not to like about that? :D

Sounds like a good weekend :-D what were you writing?

Sounds like a good weekend :-D what were you writing?

supernatural comic story :D

Worst night's sleep ever.

supernatural comic story :D

oh very good sw:D hope you enjoyed it

oh no pp, hope you get a good night's sleep tonight:)

Didn't get a lot of sleep too, kept waking up. I had a bit of a funny dream though, I dreamt I became a mod of this place:eek::D

I'll be home from work soon after 8 so I think I'll just have dinner and go to bed early. Fell asleep around 4am and then woke up a couple of times because I was dreaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

cant wait to get home later and watch some more world cup footy....

oh hold wait......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement