Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I has a sad and I don't know why. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I has a sad and I don't know why. :(
    Fedespressos HUGS to Paws! :D

:)

Thank you Swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

:)

Thank you Swan :)
    Have to take care of my favourite vet. May need to have a wing fixed someday after diving about the Lair. :D

N'awwww. :)

How's Swannie tonight?

Tis almost bed time for me here.

• Advertisement

How's Swannie tonight?
    Refueling at my locale javahouse, of course! :cool:

You have nice, warm, fuzzy dreams when you drift off Paws. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Herro Swan and anyone else that's about. Hugs to Paws too. What waning supermoon madness is upon us tonight?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I has to train two people tonight

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I has to train two people tonight

Yuck.. I hate that.. Ahem, I may not be the most sociable type though..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yuck.. I hate that.. Ahem, I may not be the most sociable type though..

I have intermittent rage disorder

• Advertisement

I have intermittent rage disorder

*locks away the ballpeen hammer*
    I think we could have something in common there! I'm fairly convinced that I work with a bunch of idiots.. :-/

yep, you just defined what I do every night.

*Picks up heavy walking stick*
    Oh my knee is so dodgy, I need this for support

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Wolf and anyone else who's around :)

Morning Kitty. :-)

Oh Wolf, while I feel bad for you I am also cheered up no end that someone else understands. I work with a variety of chocolate teapots. :'(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello.

Hi Angron, you feeling any better?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah. Watching rasslin now though.

Hey Gremlinertia and Angron. How are things with you guys?

Ah nothing liketa good bit of bitching in a ring to distract oneself.

Kitty - doin ok here, co-workers off for naps and so I'm left in peace. You?

Sounds good! I'm just relaxing in bed, listening to music :)

• Advertisement

Proper exhausted - come on work, finish already.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Taco Tuesday people.

We all seem to work with people who are idiots. Previous team you'd have to wonder how some could function. 0 initiative & as much common sense as a bunch of grapes.

Current team are all good though.

My intermittent rage is at an all time low , which can't be good. It was being released in small doses in the past.

Is it you're thinking there could be a large explosion in the future, possibly over something small?

Is it you're thinking there could be a large explosion in the future, possibly over something small?

Thought crossed my mind writing that.

It's something I worry about if I haven't vented for a bit. I've a feeling I could be a real Katie ka-boom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

We all seem to work with people who are idiots.

So does this mean if I am working with no one thats an Idiot.. that I am the idiot..... who knew lol icon6.png

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    So does this mean if I am working with no one thats an Idiot.. that I am the idiot..... who knew lol icon6.png

:pac:

a very real concern for us all! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

its ok SW....

I'm in the right place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning ;)

• Advertisement

cgh wrote: »

Sorry you had to find out this way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement