Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Look at the little face!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh squee! She's very cute.. Hope you feel better soon Angron, seems it's been a bad week for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, her teeth are always like that too, three sticking out at the front. It's kinda funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

What kinda dog is she Angron?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I said it above, she's a pug.

• Advertisement

Right sorry.

It's possible she's a cross, but I didn't think so given that her colouring is standard for a pug.

I know a girl that has a blind pug. Such a sweet little dog.

Awh, poor thing. Did something happen to it, or was it something it was born with?

Am gonna hit the hay. Night all!

• Advertisement

G'night Hugo!

Angron wrote: »
    G'night Hugo!

Night Mr. A!

Awh, I just read the story of Hachikō, and now I feel a little sad.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Awh, I just read the story of Hachikō, and now I feel a little sad.

That is the definition of loyalty

Indeed. There's lots of stories of dogs like that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There is - I seem to recollect a dog that slept on his owner's grave in Scotland too I think. I love my dog, and it was kind of accident I got her!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's Friday! Off work. Play time! :D

That's the one thanks Angron.. :-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Black Swan wrote: »
    It's Friday! Off work. Play time! :D

I have no day until next Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I have no day until next Saturday
    May it be a FAST week for you wolf until next Saturn Day. :D

Damn well better

First time doing a Friday night in this site for a while. Wowsa it's quiet, I need things to do and can't find much..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

First time doing a Friday night in this site for a while. Wowsa it's quiet, I need things to do and can't find much..

Should we organise a boards meet up there?

Awh, poor thing. Did something happen to it, or was it something it was born with?

I think it was eye infections that went way too far without treatment.. :(

Morning all. Up for work. Thankfully I'm only on a half day today. Should be quite busy though. Appointments are almost full and no doubt we'll have at least one person that'll walk in with no appointment.

Appointments are almost full and no doubt we'll have at least one person that'll walk in with no appointment.
    Paws makes me feel so privileged. Her ER fixes my wings without appointment. :D

Wonder how Paws does with allegedly fictional creatures such as gremlins?!

Wonder how Paws does with allegedly fictional creatures such as gremlins?!

Paws is the best of the best with us animals! :D

I don't discriminate. :p

• Advertisement

Yay! I gets the equal status act! :-P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement