Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote: »
    I am a metalhead, and I've never seen an ad like that :pac:

Strange..

Oh it's gone.. I scared it away. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I got that too recently - can't complain though, it's better than the suggestions I get on bookface, bridal gowns, tupperware and adoption were three of the recent misdirected ads for me.. So much for the spy network!

At the moment I'm getting ads for Bavaria, vintage dresses, and Volvo Ireland.. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think i have a strange imagination - that painted the weirdest picture in my head!. :-P

Oh do tell! :D

• Advertisement

I'm envisioning "safe" drink driving with your can of beer in it's own cup holder, with airbag, and a loom inspired launch device.. *runs away from the men with the butterfly nets*

Interesting! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

Hi Hugo :)

• Advertisement

Hi Hugo :)

Hey xPPx! *does French double kissing cheeks thing*

Ooh smooth :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For a second there I was wondering how you double French kiss something :pac:

Ooh smooth :D

I do try! :D

Now you have me wondering about it! D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hugo can give you a demo there.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hugo can give you a demo there.

*tries to kiss own lips*

A double french kiss.. Oh durt!! Stop it or Paws will be having more naughty dreams.. Actually so will I tbh :-D

Double french kiss.. now there's a thought.. ;)

Where the feck is everyone? Lithium's been missing for a few days, so has Seph..

Maybe they are plotting our demise.

:-o ;-) they invented double french kissing and now can't be separated???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Where the feck is everyone? Lithium's been missing for a few days, so has Seph..
    Maybe they are plotting our demise.

Again?! :rolleyes:

:eek:

Yeah I may need a cold shower..

Oh and has anyone heard anything from Seph?. I remember there was something going on so just hope all is ok..

Yeah he did say something was going on.. I hope he's OK.

I haven't heard from him at all. I hope he's doing ok.

Tis kinda quiet here tonight.

Must be all the doom hanging around.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

No, no we were talking about loom..

LOOOOOOOOOOOM

Mwahahahahaha... LOOM! :D

• Advertisement

I stand by my statement of doom.

(This is doom metal)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement