Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Keep the noise down kids, trying sleep here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*dials one down from eleven*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

*dials one down from eleven*

A gal like you just cannot be tamed! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I really want to do some sort of really cheesy eighties hairmetal thing now. Unfortunately I don't have spandex or a truckload of hairspray to hand.. :-(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I always find looking at Pantera pre-Cowboys From Hell funny. What became one of the big names in groove metal was originally a glam metal band :pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry what was that Angron, I can't hear you over my backcombed bonce! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm lying funny and I can hear my heart beating in my ear.. :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swan signalling from western javahouse bunker. Anybody reading me? Over. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, that'll happen. I just assume it's to do with blood vessels in the ear or some such.

That, or magic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yoga Paws? :cool:

• Advertisement

Lol, no I'm not that flexible.. ;)

Lol, no I'm not that flexible.. ;)

I stretch all the time, often without knowing it. Habit over years.

Lads, I can't sleep. I'm not in good form. My mind won't shut up.

I usually just stretch people's patience, bah-dum-tish :$

Usually I'd get back up.. No telly or that.. Just go to different room and read or whatever for a bit. But, is there something specific bothering you?

I usually just stretch people's patience, bah-dum-tish :$

:p

Sorry... That wasn't directed at you... It was a general comment/observation... :o

light-switch.jpg

Want.

Want.
    I have lots of those! :D

Might fedex me a few there Swannie, ta muchly..

• Advertisement

Might fedex me a few there Swannie, ta muchly..
    Don't use "fedex." Use Fedespresso. They fly high and quick on java. Fires off box to Grem. :D

Oh dear random deity but my mind is muck.. Be careful where you fire that Swan!.

Swannie. Be careful where you fire your box. :p

Oh dear random deity but my mind is muck
    **Slides hot cup of java towards Grem**

Magic beans! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Slides hot cup of java towards Grem**

Magic beans! :D

Sweet * boingboingboingboing* woots I loves having tigger moments!

I know I should be trying to go to sleep, but I just drank a can of Monster.

Sweet * boingboingboingboing* woots I loves having tigger moments!
    Works for me. :D
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm not into those drinks. Give a slow roasted magic beans... Heaven! :D

Angron wrote: »

Well you're as mad as a box of frogs!

Well you're as mad as a box of frogs!
    Now there's an image! I can picture them now! :D

• Advertisement

Some gobsh*te out revving his car around the roads here now, getting a little annoying.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement