Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Airsoft time!! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I have to be in work at ten and I know there's no way I'm sleeping any time soon. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ouch.. :-( I hate that happening - especially when you're saying to yourself, if I could just fall asleep right now I'd get five hours or whatever.. Are you working a long day?

And I was just falling into a sleep when my phone beeped. F--k sake. :'(

I only have to go in for an hour or so but it takes me 30 minutes to get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Airsoft time!! :-D

Have you played it Grem?

Think I may need to borrow this idea. Bloody pigeon on neighbours roof cooing & squaking.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Have you played it Grem?

Think I may need to borrow this idea. Bloody pigeon on neighbours roof cooing & squaking.

Not played no, but have a handgun just for my own amusement - target practice kinda stuff. Though am sometimes tempted to warn off various creatures if they set my dog off barking. Oh and morning Ted. :-)

Not played no, but have a handgun just for my own amusement - target practice kinda stuff. Though am sometimes tempted to warn off various creatures if they set my dog off barking. Oh and morning Ted. :-)

Haha, played it a few times. Goodd craic.

Been tempted to buy one (usually hire one at site) for same. Would love to add drunken yahoos to your list, but i'm sure there's laws against that.

Now there's fcking birds Irish dancing on our roof. You fancy some target practise down here Grem, plenty of coffee for you in it.

No coffee before bed, how are ya fixed for an omelette?.

If you grab some on the way, I can easily rustle one up.

If you grab some on the way, I can easily rustle one up.

In before edit!. What would you like to grab Ted? ;-)

• Advertisement

In before edit!. What would you like to grab Ted? ;-)

:o

Eggs for omelettes.

You're as bad as Ms Paws.

I'm a gentleman, I don't grab, I caress.

:D

:o

Eggs for omelettes.

You're as bad as Ms Paws.

I'm a gentleman, I don't grab, I caress.

:D

Well she did name herself Paws!!

Yo ;)

I'm so tired. I didn't get to sleep til near 5am. I think I might just try sleep for a short while when I get back from work.

How are ye?

Yo ;)

I'm so tired. I didn't get to sleep til near 5am. I think I might just try sleep for a short while when I get back from work.

How are ye?

Sunday is a great day for a nap... I'll be napping too, so no guilt either!. :D

*wanders in with her eyeballs in a glass of water* Morning nocs, where is everyone?.

*wanders in with her eyeballs in a glass of water* Morning nocs, where is everyone?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evenin' G!

How goes it Hugo?.

Hows G & H today.

Hey Ted, slowly waking up here, how's yourself?.

• Advertisement

All good in the hood here.

Hairy enough start to work.. That'll wake me!.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

:eek:

Sorry for going quiet guys. Had the niece here for the evening. There was a nasty incident involving an overflowing poopy nappy that has scarred me terribly! :D

How are ye all? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Just watched Monty Python LIVE on GOLD TV- feic- brilliant!

If you missed it. Want to see it? Tuesday 9pm on GOLD.

I'm not a Monty Python guy at all I'm afraid :o

Tuesday night sorted if I'm off! Woo!

Tuesday night sorted if I'm off! Woo!

1hour behind on GOLD +1 now if you have it but yes, next Tuesday, it's all there for you- can't believe they televised this:cool:

• Advertisement

Ended up working for two hours today, didn't have my nap when I got back. Tried to have one this evening but my brother thought it'd be hilarious to shout my name from downstairs as loud as he could and wake me up. I'm so overtired now that I can't sleep. On top of that, my internet is gone again - another €63 down the drain and a week until my new month starts. I'm basically paying €21 per week for three weeks and ending up with no internet service for the final week of every month. Something has to be wrong. I went into the shop about it and they said the bills were correct but I can't afford that much. Surely they can do something. I have another year left on the contract. I wonder what happens if I break it. I have to switch company or switch to a new plan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement