Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear that xPPx

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sorry for ranting. I just needed to get that out, I'm in a shocking mood. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Crappy day Paws :-( the internet thing does sound odd. Have you tried the forum here about that?.

Sorry for ranting. I just needed to get that out, I'm in a shocking mood. :o

Ranting is good :)

Crappy day Paws :-( the internet thing does sound odd. Have you tried the forum here about that?.

I'm going to have to PM one of the reps or something. There is no way I'm going to continue paying that much every month. I'll have a look on the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fingers crossed for you.

You guys are so lovely :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Butts.

Farts

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Angron wrote: »
    Butts.

See more?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sup folks?

Er, the noxious gas level in the room is up I guess!

I don't want to go to work in the morning. I'm in serious need of some time off.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Er, the noxious gas level in the room is up I guess!

Well, on a positive note, they are GREEN- house gases.:)

*gets coat*:o

Watching one of my friends try to take down a super mutant behemoth in Fallout 3. He did things kinda ballsed up, so the army that would be there to help him now isn't there making everything a lot harder.

Watching one of my friends try to take down a super mutant behemoth in Fallout 3. He did things kinda ballsed up, so the army that would be there to help him now isn't there making everything a lot harder.

*nods sagely like she knows what's going on*

Video games, and he done goofed is the gist of it.

Ah, I opted out after snes bar an ill advised wander into WOW

Never cared for WOW. That being said, I've never played it or been tempted to do so.

I'm a simple creature and have preferred to stick to books. All that adrenalin and stuff unbalances me.. Though I did get with the times - kindle style. ;-)

• Advertisement

I never played it either A-man

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya people

Howya people

Hiyo Wolf :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

3 down, six to go

5.5 down with 6.5 to go.. Getting there. :-)

Wow, I thought I had it bad

It's my fourth of five too. Hah tis grand. I'm surprisingly ok form about it.. Well currently. :-P

I'm watching some rasslin' now.

I'm watching some rasslin' now.

Would you watch mma too? I've been reading about this mcgregor fella lately, not sure if real deal..

• Advertisement

Not much of it. I watched the event with McGregor the other day though, it was good enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement