Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I find the almost ubiquitous cockiness and posturing a bit annoying though.. But watched a replay of fight and it was good to watch. Maybe if I skip the longwinded preamble.. ;-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Every freakin morning around this time one magpie appears. One. I don't usually subscribe to superstitions but this has been going on a few weeks. If I disappear suddenly, you know who to blame...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Every freakin morning around this time one magpie appears. One. I don't usually subscribe to superstitions but this has been going on a few weeks.
    Was it a BLACK magpie... ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh I would love a day off. I've not got 24 hours away from work in a week and I'm working straight through until Friday. I'm absolutely wrecked tired.

Have a good day guys.

Monochrome the little sh1t

• Advertisement

Oh I would love a day off. I've not got 24 hours away from work in a week and I'm working straight through until Friday. I'm absolutely wrecked tired.

Have a good day guys.

Oh that's cabin fever inducing - make sure to have a simple treat or two for yourself this week.. I've extra going on here too so the one latte I get a week is now two if I feel down..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

the one latte I get a week is now two if I feel down..
    Did someone mention latte? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Do you have some alert set up Swannie, so that when anything coffee related is posted, you get a notification??

Only 2 days to go, then off for 2 weeks :D:D:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Do you have some alert set up Swannie, so that when anything coffee related is posted, you get a notification??
    My nose, tongue, eyes, and ears are the ultimate java detectors! :P

Black Swan wrote: »
    My nose, tongue, eyes, and ears are the ultimate java detectors! :P

I'm tempted to pick a random forum & post a java-bean comment & see how long it takes for you to come.

:P

• Advertisement

Tongues and beans? Not sure there's an appropriate forum for that!!

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Tongues and beans? Not sure there's an appropriate forum for that!!
    Not unless you're a subscriber! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    Not unless you're a subscriber! :pac:

Morning Minty

who do we request membership from.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning Minty

who do we request membership from.

I have no idea.....

....honest

smiley-face-halo.gif

:p

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Heeeeeeeeere's Lithy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Welcome back!!! :D

My bad mood just got worse. I spilled tea all down along myself, my phone was in my pocket... Now there isn't a gig out of it... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo.

Morning all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Heeeeeeeeere's Lithy :D

Where you been!!:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I love the prison forum. It can be great craic.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I love the prison forum. It can be great craic.

As a spectator or as an inmate there.

Can be a funny read, esp with the Admin's retorts to the abuse they get.

Oh as a spectator. I hope to never be an inmate :P Yeah, the admins do have some great one liners.

Haven't been near the prison forum in ages, good call, that'll entertain me later.

Also, evening folks :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

Heyo Smiler.

Angron wrote: »
    Heyo Smiler.

how's it going?

Hi Smiler, it's my last night until Friday.. I'm exhausted and delighted, wonder if there's a word for that?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm curious if there is a word for that G! :D

I wonder too lol:D you much planned for your time off grem?:)

Hey hugo:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Heya Smiler

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement