Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grid. wrote: »
    Enjoy yourself Ted........bring me back a prezzy???:D

Have this put away for you.

qA3TzKp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Anyone about?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I truly hate grass

I truly hate grass

I'm not mad on grass either.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Had to cut the damn stuff today. Between the grass and the flancer ball I thought I might not make it

• Advertisement

Had to cut the damn stuff today. Between the grass and the flancer ball I thought I might not make it

That's rough man. Nothing like back breaking labour under the summer sun.

The humidity was bad as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

this is one bad humpday....

the heat is killing me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Refusing to move much in the hopes that I won't have to go sleep in the bathroom..

Its too warm out therre folks.

Time to sit in the freezer nearly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a few cans of nice cold Monster in the fridge, I'm set.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am not working today! The freedom from that sweltering, sticky, sweaty, thunder**** of a kitchen is magnificent. Gonna make a jug of margaritas and sit in the bath tub for the day :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just checking in. Yay for the fre WiFi in Kildare Village.. :p

KMQ I am driving all by myself now, go me! Rice did nothing for the phone. Have to get a new one at the weekend... :(

RIP phone.. I only had it since April I think.. :o

Carphone Warehouse was open after I went to WW so I now have a Sony Xperia M :)

Evening pals

Morning peeps.

Place seems very quiet last few days.

Jeepers it is quiet...

Happy Thor Day Miss Paws

what are we going to do about Thorsday....

I hope everyone is outraged at this day been changed.

Marvel comics want Thor to be a lady.....

the shame of it

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Hammer Day! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

cgh wrote: »
    what are we going to do about Thorsday....

I hope everyone is outraged at this day been changed.

Marvel comics want Thor to be a lady.....

the shame of it

Captain America is gonna be black

we'll have Wonder Man next.

running around in his heels and such lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Carphone Warehouse was open after I went to WW so I now have a Sony Xperia M :)

Ooh smart choice! (Not just coz i have the same or anything) ;)

Afternoon lads and lassies

Hi Mozzeltoff, how are ya?. I'm trying to gather the motivation to go for a walk..

Hi Mozzeltoff, how are ya?. I'm trying to gather the motivation to go for a walk..

I am good now. Enjoying the last of my two days off! Trying to find motivation to go cleaning. The house isn't too bad but still, my bedroom looks like a bomb hit it and the kitchen is abit of a state too :/ I don't mind having to do it, it's trying to find the motivation :o

It's pretty difficult to get motivation with the humidity as it is.. I have to do the washing up, but the idea of the hot water that's not a shower.. :-/

It's pretty difficult to get motivation with the humidity as it is.. I have to do the washing up, but the idea of the hot water that's not a shower.. :-/

I am all too used to it at this stage of the game :/ I work in a kitchen in a day care centre and it's an absolute nightmare. The heat in work is suffocating :o

cgh wrote: »
    we'll have Wonder Man next.

running around in his heels and such lol

wonderman3.png

• Advertisement

Wowsa, i was a chef many moons ago, and i can only imagine in a daycare place it's even warmer..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement