Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I actually want to train to be a chef! There's a course starting in April that I must apply for..actually might do that just now while I have the time :eek:

It's pretty bad all right because we can't have the air conditioning on all the time because apparently we'll "freeze" the clients. Sorry to say but we're going to drop dead of heat exhaustion cooking meals for them. Shows how appreciated we are :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I actually want to train to be a chef! There's a course starting in April that I must apply for..actually might do that just now while I have the time :eek:

It's pretty bad all right because we can't have the air conditioning on all the time because apparently we'll "freeze" the clients. Sorry to say but we're going to drop dead of heat exhaustion cooking meals for them. Shows how appreciated we are :rolleyes:

Go for it, i loved it so much.. Probably still be at it if i hadn't injured me paw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Damn that's hot out!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hell yes Hugo, had pondered a walk down to the sea but nearly breaking a sweat sitting here!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

tis hot

tis very hot.

tis too friggin hot.

• Advertisement

Hell yes Hugo, had pondered a walk down to the sea but nearly breaking a sweat sitting here!.

The seawater is probably somewhat warm now too. You bastard! *shakes fist at the sun*
    cgh wrote: »
    tis hot

tis very hot.

tis too friggin hot.

Well said cgh! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

ice-dog_zpsc878ca10.jpg~original

Has the right idea!:pac:

Nice one Grid!

My sister has a British bulldog over in the US and she loves the ice cubes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Post 2500, the Quarter Myriad with cheese
    What do I win?

My first post here and I've already disrupted a conversation :)

Nice one Grid!

My sister has a British bulldog over in the US and she loves the ice cubes!

I wants a bull dog!! :eek: Although I have enough with the pets I have here at this present time!
    Post 2500, the Quarter Myriad with cheese
    What do I win?

My first post here and I've already disrupted a conversation :)

You win the chance to make the lair Margaritas :D

• Advertisement

I am roasting I've got a Tangle Twister in my left hand and a Cornetto in the other hand any idea of which one I should go for first

Why not both at the same time? :pac:

I just tried that unfortunately my mouth's not big enough, did you ever get brain freeze (it's something I'm hoping to get, it might cool me down):cool:

I have had brain freeze on plenty of occasions and it hurts..bad. I hate it! :( One of the most painful things I can think of, just after cramping your foot in a weird way (the pain is like being crucified)

I remember having brain freeze when I was younger. One of the problems being part of a sizable family is having to eat the ice cream as fast as possible before someone nabs it off you and so you can nab it off someone else. No one really got a chance to enjoy the ice cream except maybe the mother and the sister

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

We still have that problem here. I've gotten Ben and Jerry's at the weekend, come back from college the next weekend to find that my sister has nicked it all cause "she didn't know it wasn't for everyone". That would be a believable excuse once, not almost every time it happens.

My local supermarket was out of both Tangle Twisters and Calipos today. I was like an antichrist! lol

Now i want a feckin ice cream. Grr. *sticks yoghurt in freezer*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm pretty sure calling them tangle twisters officially makes you old :P

Angron wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure calling them tangle twisters officially makes you old :P

Don't care! :cool::D

• Advertisement

Does anyone else remember that other version of the twister a few years back? I think they were red, yellow, and orange, and the stick wasn't a flat one like normal, but was cylindrical.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys

Heyo PP.

Hi Paws..

Angron, that rings bells, damn it.. Bothered brain for the night...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Did I hear that there was ice-creams here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi nocs:)

welcome stereomatic :)!

Any mention of food/coffee and Nocs come flying in from all sides! :P

Found it, it was called Super Twister.

DSC03301-412x550.jpg

Hi Smiler.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi grem:) how's it going?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement