Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

sleep well, Swannie :D
    happy Friday, smiler :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's Friday!!!

And I'm going out for drinkies tonight. :cool: :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Too warm to sleep...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah cool, hope you enjoy that PP.

I know that feeling Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wrecked starting my work week.. Fun night ahead! Hello all, if there's anyone about. Any of you off the weekend, doing anything interesting or full on veg?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Working in the ISPCA in the morning, then up to Dublin for a beers sums up my weekend.

I look pretty. For once. Makes a change from being covered in dog and cat hair! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heading to carlow tomorrow to spend time with himself is what I'll be doing:)

kinda in a bad mood today:(

Edit : It appears no one is here :( gonna go to bed, night nocs :)

Sorry Smiler, got a bit caught up in stuff here, happy travels tomorrow..

On a different note, my eyes are tired and gritty. May be time to grab a bottle of eyewash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mornin' G!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Howya people

How's Wolfman?

*stomps back in with coffee pot* cuppa anyone?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm good. Just one more shift to make it through, and I am done for three days

I'm struggling a bit. Lack of sleep has me on my ear. Fun times.

Any plans for days off or catching up on rest and telly?

bank, laundry, rest, yard work

I'd say ye are all gone..

I'm just home. Had curry chips so I'm gonna have to try walk them off tomorrow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

In javahouse refueling for the weekend. Sprained a muscle working out, so the Swan is grounded. Where's Paws when you need her? :D

Ah Wolf, that's a bit crap, then again I'm roughly the same myself..

Paws, I just had coleslaw with chips!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Paws, I just had coleslaw with chips!
    Oooooooo Grem. Chips sound like a grand snack about now. Slides over empty plate. Bats eyelashes. :p

• Advertisement

Just in time, have some left.. :-) you're welcome to them :-)

Just in time, have some left.. :-) you're welcome to them :-)
    Yummy Grem! Thanks. Grabs chips and eats them Belgium style with mayo. Hummmmms to soft rock in javahouse background.

Black Swan wrote: »
    In javahouse refueling for the weekend. Sprained a muscle working out, so the Swan is grounded. Where's Paws when you need her? :D

*massages muscles*

*massages muscles*

Ohhhhhhh, Paws works her magic. I feel better already. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhh, Paws works her magic. I feel better already. :D

Why ambassador I do believe Swan is being spoilt rotten over here!.

Why ambassador I do believe Swan is being spoilt rotten over here!.
    Swans are meant to be spoiled, especially the extremely rare Éire Black Swan. :D

The things you learn... ;-)

The things you learn... ;-)
    Had to take a powder from posting. Someone invited me for fresh tuna. Yum. :D

Oof not a tuna fan, don't breath near me!! :-o

• Advertisement

Why am I awake?? :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement