Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

At least it is cooler today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have just legged it up from work and my clothes are not stuck to me!. Please please let it remain just that little bit cooler..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm so glad I have the weekend off. It would have been great to have been able to sleep on a bit. I went to sleep about 2.30am and I've been awake for the past hour. :o

Maybe I'll get up and go for a walk soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, do go for a stroll, if you've the weekend off, don't roster sleep or meal times, it's good to just let go, enjoy! ;)

Lol, I dozed off again. :)

Will get up and go soon. Quite enjoying just relaxing here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Woke up this morning in a mad panic, thinking I was late for work. Only realised when I had my uniform on and half way up the hall that it was Saturday and I don't have work today..great start to my day :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the train now, finished my day in the ISPCA place at one. Saw at least one doggie get re-homed today too :D

It really gets to me when I see that people that treat others like **** have people falling all over them. Yet I'd never dream of hurting anyone intentionally and I'm completely alone.

Yup, life's a bit **** like that.

I should get used to it then. :(

• Advertisement

I've been doing my best to do that. Still gets to me from time to time.

I'll have to try that.

The way I see it, it'll happen when it happens, no point in rushing into things and getting it all wrong. So for now, I'll just deal with surviving college, and taking care of doggies.

True.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good afternoon nocs:)

hope you are ok pp

Travel plans have been put on hold, himself and I are both sick:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sorry to hear that smiler....get well soon!:)

Good avo noccers!!:)

Morning people - hope all is fairly well.. I'm going to keep it simple and appreciate the fact that there is air back in the air!

I'm wrecked and in a not so great mood.

Feel better soon smiler

I'm wrecked and in a not so great mood.

Feel better soon smiler

Oh dear did you not manage some rest today? :-(

I'm sort of dozing on and off here. Feeling a bit better.

• Advertisement

I'm looking forward to doing that next week, stick something mindless on tv or some tunes and drift for the evening. Luvverly..

How is everyone else?.

People keep waking me up!

Are you sleeping on a right of way? :-P

howdy nocs:)

grr i really hate that pp

Hi Smiler, hope you're feeling a bit better..

Hi Smiler, hope you're feeling a bit better..

Thanks grem :-) I'm a bit better, only a flying visit from me tonight, gonna head to bed and hope to sleep off my headache. See ya!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Java Hi Day! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Java Hi Day! :D

Ahh, that's what I forgot, coffee..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howdy people

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ahh, that's what I forgot, coffee..
    How could you forget the magic beans Grem? I am shocked! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement