Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More than a little shocked myself tbh, had the jar in my paw earlier and all but nope..

Hiya Wolfie!. :-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No work tonight, me so happy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No work tonight, me so happy

Nice one. Race week starting here.. I mostly don't mind, factor in some extra travel time and don't bother going out in town but some pedestrians already got on my wick today. Waving at a car doesn't grant you the right to walk across in front of it....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi wolf! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nice one. Race week starting here.. I mostly don't mind, factor in some extra travel time and don't bother going out in town but some pedestrians already got on my wick today. Waving at a car doesn't grant you the right to walk across in front of it....
    Freaking morons are everywhere
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi wolf! :D

Hail ebon cygnan

• Advertisement

I'm well used to the habitual drunken pedestrianisation of the place at night sometimes but the next week will be hairy for locals let alone tourists who may be unaware of the races. Ah well..

It's very quiet around here tonight though..

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

So this is the place the cool kids come to die.

Interestings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Cool kids come to die?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :pac:

It's where the mad ones come to live :D

So this is the place the cool kids come to die.

Interestings.

Posthumously I've been called cool.. Nah I no like..

I'm assuming.....

I know assuming ASS of U and ME

But people were congratulating someone for a certain amount of postings...

So I am assuming (im not gonna repeat it) that "cool kids" make a certain amount of posts, then end up here, right?

• Advertisement

I'm assuming.....

So I am assuming (im not gonna repeat it) that "cool kids" make a certain amount of posts, then end up here, right?

My quota was way way too low in that case!.

It's a place where we come to have a bit of banter and just chat away. We're a little community of our own in here but anyone and everyone is welcome :) You could have zero posts to 100,000 posts, doesn't matter.

I'm assuming.....

hahahha no. Most of my posts have been here. Welcome to the darkness, please behave yourself (just finished polishing my banhammer)

hahahha no. Most of my posts have been here. Welcome to the darkness, please behave yourself (just finished polishing my banhammer)

Polishing your banhammer... Oh I have no words!

banHammer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Polishing your banhammer... Oh I have no words!

He he :pac:

I always behave myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I always behave myself. :D

Well theres a lie if i've ever heard one!

How do folks!

Heyo mozzie, never asked ya! How was yur break to the wesht?

• Advertisement

Heyo Sammy!! We only got up as far as Clare as my family were actually heading to Bantry and wanted us to come along with them. Got to see a good pit of Clare though :) Lahinch, the Cliffs of Moher and into the caves as well! OH loved it up there and we're thinking of heading back up soon and staying a bit longer! We might head up around the week when Puck Fair is on down here as I am off work for it! The whole town of Killorglin shuts down and just goes boozing that week so gonna try avoid it as best we can :o

Ah good stuff, glad ye had a good time!

Thanks Sammy :) How have you been anyway?

Moved to sligo sunday and started my first contract on monday. Went splorin' around the town yesterday and It doesnt seem so bad but i will miss galway terribly!

You're all the way up in Sligo now :eek: Sligo is an all right town in fairness. I haven't been up there in years but from what I remember of it anyway it was a pretty cool place :)

Ha Yeah im making my way up the country! First glance it doesnt seem so bad anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys.

You're taking over the opposite end of the country :pac: Excellent!! Ireland shall be ours in no time! Muhahahahaha :pac:

Thinking of moving myself, get a bit closer to town or a bit closer to Killarney. However a lot of the places I looked at are pretty decent but the fact that the landlord maintains the lawns screams "NO" :( I understand they want to keep the place tidy but I am just not comfortable with the idea of a landlord showing up once a week to "cut the grass". Seems like they are checking up on you :/

Hi guys.

Hi Paws :)

• Advertisement

Heyo PP!

Oh i know what you mean mozz! The place i just left did that, and we wernt even told. I had a downstairs room at the back of the house and one day this man just shows up in me garden! Good thing i wasnt in the nuddy or anything!
    We also hadnt told him that one of the girls has a dog..he probably found out with all the ****e in the garden haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement