Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just had beans on toast, yum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

already sound on the tay front thanks Grem! I've got caramel mcVities choc digestives if you want one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Grem, I'll take a cuppa if you're offering! :)

Does anyone else think the word 'bae' is ridiculously irritating?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Does anyone else think the word 'bae' is ridiculously irritating?

And it's not the only gobsh1te of a word either.. Although I know I'm odd on this one, stop calling your friend hun - we are not still in one of the world wars!.

Rant over, dispenses tea. :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

my work mate calls me babe...everyone is babe..WHY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I agree with you there pp, very irritating. the bf calls me babe or hun, don't mind too much

I don't mind baby/babe/hun but seriously, bae?? I Googled it and it's the Danish word for sh1t.. :p

Bae is along the same lines as yolo and swag.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

The English language being ripped and torn apart :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Possibly the worst phrase I ever saw - bae caught me slippin - you ****in what??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Good evening one and all nocturnal beings. :)

Just had Toasties. Practically toasted to a burnt-crisp lol, just the way I like 'em. ALL teh nyominess.

Paws any nice men about on your night out?! :D :P

I haz some sort of an ache in my eyes. I wonder is this some sort of an aura / visual headache that people refer to?!? :confused: It's a headache as such only difference being it's in my eyes not my forehead. :o It is a tad strange. I feel the need to keep my eyes closed, and then, I find doing that tricks my eyes into thinking they are sleepy and makes me wanna doze off. Stoopid.

Am dying to go look at houses and find new place to live. Can't wait.

No idea what bae means. Don't want to know either. Think I'll survive not knowing. :pac:

How is everyone?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I got called to work last night. new guy managed to crash a register

@ Kmq - Yes. Drummer in the band we're seeing now would get it. ;)

Ahem.

I got called to work last night. new guy managed to crash a register

Hate that crap. Got called into work on my day off last week because the new girl didn't show up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hate that crap. Got called into work on my day off last week because the new girl didn't show up.

I'm not management , but I still their first call on the overnight shift

Ah sod it Wolf, that's a pain, happens me a bit too. Only out an hour this morning and phone rang.. Luckily I didn't have to head back this time.. I get very angry lately over it.. Just call me spongebob crankypants :-P

I'm not management , but I still their first call on the overnight shift

Same here. I am only kitchen staff but still I am the one they call on when someone doesn't show up or they get too busy :rolleyes:

great to be the reliable one isn't it.

Yeah, if you at least got a thanks for it!. *sulks and makes more tea*

Right, a thanks. Pull the other one, it has bells on it.

• Advertisement

I don't think that word is in their vocabulary :rolleyes:

Just finished the third season of Breaking Bad. Been watching it on DVD but I won't be able to get my hands on the fourth season until Tuesday :( Would try and stream it too but internet isn't great :/

Right, a thanks. Pull the other one, it has bells on it.

Post thanked *jinglejingle* :-D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I don't think that word is in their vocabulary :rolleyes:

Just finished the third season of Breaking Bad. Been watching it on DVD but I won't be able to get my hands on the fourth season until Tuesday :( Would try and stream it too but internet isn't great :/

I don't think it is either..

How are you liking breaking bad? Not watched it at all yet.

I don't think it is either..

How are you liking breaking bad? Not watched it at all yet.

Love it!! I didn't think I would but it's just sunk it's claws in and will not let go :eek: Obsessed is not the word :eek:

I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't watch the latest thing. Mainly because I'm stuck watching something mediocre which I seem to be the only one watching!. Expect to see me rave about breaking bad in 2019 or so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't watch the latest thing. Mainly because I'm stuck watching something mediocre which I seem to be the only one watching!. Expect to see me rave about breaking bad in 2019 or so..

I was a bit of a Johnny Come Lately to Breaking Bad.

I am a few years behind the trend myself but I wanted to get into it but never seemed to have the time. I only made time recently enough to watch it :o However I would highly recommend you watch it because it's just utter brilliance! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Anyone for some Chickatees? :)

*throws few Bags across the room.*

*sepia toned memories of monster munch*

• Advertisement

Anyone else remember the coloured sweet popcorn? I spent half my childhood eating those and wondered why I got fat!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement