Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anyone else remember the coloured sweet popcorn? I spent half my childhood eating those and wondered why I got fat!

Oh total surprise face here!. Forgotten all about those. Pink and orange in blue bags right? Oh wowsa! White chocolate mice.. Ahh. Feck this nostalgia is wiping my sh1tty mood..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Rainbow Drops?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Rainbow Drops?

No.... Don't remember these. Maybe because we were sticks folk?.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91462640&postcount=365

there ya go PP :)

Edit: Rainbow drops were feckin A!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh total surprise face here!. Forgotten all about those. Pink and orange in blue bags right? Oh wowsa! White chocolate mice.. Ahh. Feck this nostalgia is wiping my sh1tty mood..

Yeah they were pink and yellow, I think they were made by King.

Awh white chocolate mice. And them teeth! Munchies were my fave. You can still get those though

SAMMY! That is deadly!!! :D

• Advertisement

Sits watching tumbleweed roll by....

Makes more coffee..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That's no tumbleweed, that's a Crite

critters20.png

Huh, you'd think I'd recognise a cousin.. Suppose I'm off the Christmas card list there so!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Distant cousin at best. They are pretty bad at technology

Wondered why they weren't returning my candy crush requests!.

Note: I do NOT play candy crush.

• Advertisement

neither do I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Wondered why they weren't returning my candy crush requests!.

Note: I do NOT play candy crush.

I played that up until i had to pay for it, then i left it

Lads/ladies, whats the craic with people talking about xmas already?! It's not even autumn yet?!

I played that up until i had to pay for it, then i left it

Lads/ladies, whats the craic with people talking about xmas already?! It's not even autumn yet?!

Well on my part it was just a joke, why are there people outside talking about it?? :-o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Do ye have Chickatees in Murrica Wolfie / Swannie? Hated that coloured Popcorn. It was rank. The cheap yucky rotten smell off Microwavable Popcorn reminds me of the coloured Popcorn. I.m.o. it's hard to beat the red and brown bags of Manhattan Popcorn or the real Kelkin cooking-popcorn. But, have to say, although the smell off the Microwave stuff is rotten, it doesn't taste half bad at all! Sibling made some last night and tasted some it was fair nice.

No idea what Rainbow Drops are. Gonna look 'em up now.

Well on my part it was just a joke, why are there people outside talking about it?? :-o

Yeah! was working on the project car today and the neighbour decided to have a snoop and chat, after a while she goes, so are ya getting set for xmas yet? I stopped everything looked at her with bewilderment and said the exact same thing as i did here,to which she goes yeah but its no harm in being ready

Jaysus i may say to her next time, "are you ready for the end of the world? It's only in a few billion years but its better to be prepared" :rolleyes:

Feck, I'm not even ready for Tuesday! Is I doomed?.

Feck, I'm not even ready for Tuesday! Is I doomed?.

I'd say so! I'm not even ready now, unless somehow a cardboard box has stupidly impressive strength against a doomsday event

Oh I meant to say I had a quick look at your motor project threads - will definitely have a good scan when I get a chance, ya know, if Tuesday doesn't get me first!

Thanks! don't worry about Tuesday, me and Monday will have some words :cool:

For a pickle you're fairly sound!

• Advertisement

It's all the vinegar :P

For a female gremlin (i'm guessing) so are you!

Compliments flying - I'll take it!. Call it race week armour.. :-D

Hurrah! I've had very little sleep which yielded some pleasant results, in short, got a ladys number a while back, got along well, didn't talk, last night drunk outpouring of feelings on her part, ???? Potential new lady pickles, so all is well in this pickle jar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

grr can't sleep:(

howdy all:)

grr can't sleep:(

howdy all:)

-waves- herro!

Do ye have Chickatees in Murrica Wolfie / Swannie? Hated that coloured Popcorn. It was rank. The cheap yucky rotten smell off Microwavable Popcorn reminds me of the coloured Popcorn. I.m.o. it's hard to beat the red and brown bags of Manhattan Popcorn or the real Kelkin cooking-popcorn. But, have to say, although the smell off the Microwave stuff is rotten, it doesn't taste half bad at all! Sibling made some last night and tasted some it was fair nice.

No idea what Rainbow Drops are. Gonna look 'em up now.
    Never heard of Chickatees or Rainbow Drops

That does it, where'd I leave my axe

Never heard of Chickatees or Rainbow Drops

That does it, where'd I leave my axe

You have not lived until you've tried both, they were my childhood and they were both amazing
    The axe? No idea

*fails to mention hammer*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

* waves back to toasted* hello! how are you?

Hey wolfie, grem:)

• Advertisement

It's not time yet.....eh? get it? Hammer time? Eh??

well my time was short lived here :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement