Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

* waves back to toasted* hello! how are you?

Hey wolfie, grem:)

I'm oddly happy, it's a scary feeling, how be you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's not time yet.....eh? get it? Hammer time? Eh??

well my time was short lived here :pac:

Oh.. Deer.. Cheeses...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*fails to mention hammer*
    Good idea:)
    It's not time yet.....eh? get it? Hammer time? Eh??

well my time was short lived here :pac:

:D:D now, that was funny

Oh.. Deer.. Cheeses...

I'm no doctor, but i found that joke......humerus..... :pac:

I'll stop now :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Puns are funny in small doses

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I'm oddly happy, it's a scary feeling, how be you?

good to hear:) enjoying the noc so far?

I'm ok myself, bit annoyed that i can't sleep and have a long day tomorrow but oh well..I'll live. Relaxing in bed and listening to some music here:)

Indeed they are :D

good to hear:) enjoying the noc so far?

I'm ok myself, bit annoyed that i can't sleep and have a long day tomorrow but oh well..I'll live. Relaxing in bed and listening to some music here:)

Long day too, typical night here for me! bedtime in about an hour or so

Also yeah! I've been trying to branch out a bit from the motors forum, I feel at home here haha :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also yeah! I've been trying to branch out a bit from the motors forum, I feel at home here haha :)

I'm only here a wet week but delighted I found the place. I used to browse after hours but there's too much battle there - this place suits me great until someone draws their hammer!.

I'm only here a wet week but delighted I found the place. I used to browse after hours but there's too much battle there - this place suits me great until someone draws their hammer!.

I'll use fr ted here,

"Look at them there, the noc forum..... a great bunch of lads"

Only been here a day but that sums it up quiet nicely me thinks

• Advertisement

awh ok, hope you get some rest :) I might try to sleep in an hour or so too and might sleep in the car on the way down ( going to cork).

That's great to hear haha! We're a nice bunch of people here we are nocs. I've been branching out a bit on boards as well

awh ok, hope you get some rest :) I might try to sleep in an hour or so too and might sleep in the car on the way down ( going to cork).

That's great to hear haha! We're a nice bunch of people here we are nocs. I've been branching out a bit on boards as well

I might :pac: Yeh It's a very...welcoming place i must say, unlike ah where to survive you have to be scott from southpark (a giant d1ck)

I like it here!

Yeah felt the same some places, like I was a thread killer.. Only five years to find the right place! :-D

Yeah felt the same some places, like I was a thread killer.. Only five years to find the right place! :-D

I've been on here 4 years haha, I only joined up to look at ylyl and now look!

I joined for the depression thread really and now I'm a monster of the night. Go me!.

Woo! Yay team!

I joined looking for a taxi number apparently lol:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Refueling at locale javahouse Sunday eve. WAVES! :D

Hiya Swan, how are ya?.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Refueling at locale javahouse Sunday eve. WAVES! :D

-waves!- I'm new here :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hiya Swan, how are ya?.

Just grand Grem thanks! :D You're still awake, or are you keyboarding me in your dreams? :pac:
    -waves!- I'm new here :D

Welcome toast! You know you have to be a crazy party animal to have fun there??

howdy black swan:D

Just grand Grem thanks! :D You're still awake, or are you keyboarding me in your dreams? :pac:

Welcome toast! You know you have to be a crazy party animal to have fun there??

I'm the craziest partiest animaliest person there is........:cool:

I'm not really, a slice of bread would be more of a party animal than me

howdy black swan:D
    Aloha smiler! How's the writing? :D

I'm the craziest partiest animaliest person there is........:cool:
    Grand! Ha... you know we don't read the small print?? :D

Grand! Ha... you know we don't read the small print?? :D

Sewwwper :pac: :D I'm liking this place more and more :D

Sewwwper :pac: :D I'm liking this place more and more :D
    Me too. My favorite thread on boards. :D

Me too. My favorite thread on boards. :D

I'll give it time, but i can see good things already, totally not biased but my favorite threads are my own two project threads, for two reasons

1) they're mine
    2) whenever i feel worthless/talentless i go look at them and think "I've done this, and this is what I'm good at so get a hold of yourself and cop on!"

But this is a strong contender!

Swan arrives and the durt begins - le quel surprise!. :-D

• Advertisement

Aloha smiler! How's the writing? :D

writing is going ok thanks:) I'm just doing up a blog entry here. I'm about a third of the way through the book, so it's getting there. Hope to do a bit more between now and august before things get really busy and I won't have the time! How's your writing going?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement