Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I joined up because I googled nocturnal while I was on a vacation I was forced by my job to take.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'll give it time, but i can see good things already...
    "Good things?" Oh oh, the last thing we want to be is "good!" :P
    Swan arrives and the durt begins - le quel surprise!. :-D
    Indeed! It's in my Lair thread job description. POINTS >>>> right here in the small print that no one reads. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Black Swan wrote: »
    "Good things?" Oh oh, the last thing we want to be is "good!" :P

Indeed! It's in my Lair thread job description. POINTS >>>> right here in the small print that no one reads. :D

Right well..."interesting things" :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

writing is going ok thanks:)
    Swan puts on black leathers and spikes, rolls out whip... CRACK!! Write smiler!! :pac:
    How's your writing going?
    I've got a terrible case of writer's block. :o
    I joined up because I googled nocturnal while I was on a vacation I was forced by my job to take.
    Hey wolf!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swan puts on black leathers and spikes, rolls out whip... CRACK!! Write smiler!! :pac:

Leathers spikes and whip.. Did I wander into the noc fifty shades thread?? :-P

• Advertisement

It appears so! :o

It appears so! :o
    Naaaaaaaa... I just play in the Lair. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

nah black swan is only playing:D sending me motivation to write

nah black swan is only playing:D sending me motivation to write
    Yes indeed smiler! I want my first print signed edition too! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Phew!. Was worried for my innocent little eyes there...

• Advertisement

You and me both :P

Phew!. Was worried for my innocent little eyes there...
    You and me both :P

Innocent Grem and toasted? :D Well, I don't have the whip, and it's too hot to wear leathers.

Oh dear, just a spike then?.

Oh dear, just a spike then?.
    Hahaha! :D

You are a bad influence Swan, I was innocent as the driven snow til you wandered in!. :-o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Goshdarned preeverts

Goshdarned preeverts

You dadgum said it cletus!.

Just got an invite for late din din. Guess my empty growling tummy was causing a disturbance in this javahouse. Catch ye all later, bye! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Folks are ya not asleep yet..........look at the time!!!!:eek::D

Swan arrives, causes a ruckus, then leaves with a teasing mention of food!. That's nice!.

• Advertisement

Grid. wrote: »
    Folks are ya not asleep yet..........look at the time!!!!:eek::D

Wouldn't want to be since I am, ahem, working very hard!. :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

see ya black swan:)

no still wide awake here

Two more hours, then one more shift and some well earned down time.. Exhausted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Have a good rest for yourself Grem!

I'll get enough sleep to do tonight's shift and when I finish that all bets are off. Bar walking me wee dog I answer to no one!

*except when they call me from here having effed something up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Moody Monday is upon us..

*sighs*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

its Happy MONDAY..........

oh hell yeah.

fresh coffee, brekkie panini, work.

what more can you want.....

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Mozzel! :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff