Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening nocts:)

Welcome joya:D

joining the very little sleep crowd last night here, didn't get to go to cork as a result :(

/rant over

how's all tonight?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi smiler! All is quiet on the western front. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good to hear black swan:)

anyway's I must be off, got things to do. laters nocts:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

anyway's I must be off, got things to do. laters nocts:)
    Aloha smiler. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Destroying The Lair again Madame Cygne?!

• Advertisement

Destroying The Lair again Madame Cygne?!
    Hey Hugo! Just tripping over Lair chairs cause I haven't had my java yet. :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Hugo! Just tripping over Lair chairs cause I haven't had my java yet. :pac:

*clicks fingers*

Get the lady some java! And not the cheap **** either!

*clicks fingers*

Get the lady some java! And not the cheap **** either!

Now there's a true gentleman! :D

Now there's a true gentleman! :D

You flatter me Swannie! :)

You flatter me Swannie! :)
    LOOK Hugo. Read the fine print. It's right here in my Lair job description: "Flatter Hugo!" :D

• Advertisement

LOOK Hugo. Read the fine print. It's right here in my Lair job description: "Flatter Hugo!" :D

That's not a bad gig you have there! :pac:

That's not a bad gig you have there! :pac:
    I was wondering who wrote it in my Lair job description? LOOKS at Hugo... :pac:

I was wondering who wrote it in my Lair job description? LOOKS at Hugo... :pac:

*whistles nonchalantly* :pac:

*whistles nonchalantly* :pac:
    Swan hands mirror to Hugo, so that he can practice his innocent face. :cool:

Swan hands mirror to Hugo, so that he can practice his innocent face. :cool:

Alas my innocent face practice shall have to wait until tomorrow. I must hit the hay. Nighty night BS! :)

I must hit the hay. Nighty night BS! :)
    If you have trouble sleeping Hugo... count swans. :D

Nite nite.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning nocs *offers coffee* what have I missed today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Meanwhile at casa de pickles

"shiny happy firewall makes me smile"

al66gh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ehhhh your motor vehicle seems to be missing something! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys. Just got home. Was in work for an hour longer than I should have been. Absolutely wrecked.

How are ye?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ehhhh your motor vehicle seems to be missing something! :D

Yeah it needs a new headlight bulb for the nct :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Yeah thats it!

Early to bed for you so PP!

Someone give me cuddles and make me tea?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Someone give me cuddles and make me tea?

Here ya go ol' bean:D.....

cuddles_zpscc387ad2.jpg~original

Need to ask ya a question if ya have a mo??

Ah thanks! :D

Yep, fire away.. :)

Cheers.......have you ever spotted any white/yellow german shepherds PP.....or a labrador cross??

I have seen a couple of white German Shepherds, gorgeous dogs. Have also seen German Shepherd x Labradors and they do look similar. Are you looking for one or..?

Yeah I'd love one similar to this fella:), have done a fair bit of reaserch on them.....but they are few and far between!

2f997fd7-8ab5-4abd-a154-4557985cbc16_zps907b61aa.jpg~original

They aren't very common but if I see one looking for a home I'll let you know. I haven't seen too many of them actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

My father used to breed German Shepherds years ago. He came home one evening from work and told us to come outside because he had to show us something. Opened the van and out popped Casper, our white German Shepherd but more importantly legend. My father rescued him. Had him for years and he was an absolute legend, must put up a photo of him..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement