Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sleep well Smiler, how do kmq. ;-) how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night night smiler :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Yes, welcome! :)

Thank ya! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Grid. wrote: »

Awww Mozz....he sounds like a star, tell me more!!!!!!!!!:D

His previous owners called him Casper because he was just a big friendly ghost :pac: Well he was a dog but still he was awesomely friendly. He was a giant as well. Vet said he was an abnormal size for the breed of dog he was.

He was a very intelligent animal although he acted so aloof. I remember one evening myself, my best friend and my two brothers were playing soccer out the front and Casper decided he wanted to join the game. Myself and my friend were against my brothers. At first we thought the dog was just running after who ever had the ball and trying to nick it on them but after a while we realised he was only tackling my brothers and trying to give the ball to me and my best friend.

He died about six years ago. Still miss him to this day. He was an absolute sweetie and a big baby.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    His previous owners called him Casper because he was just a big friendly ghost :pac: Well he was a dog but still he was awesomely friendly. He was a giant as well. Vet said he was an abnormal size for the breed of dog he was.

He was a very intelligent animal although he acted so aloof. I remember one evening myself, my best friend and my two brothers were playing soccer out the front and Casper decided he wanted to join the game. Myself and my friend were against my brothers. At first we thought the dog was just running after who ever had the ball and trying to nick it on them but after a while we realised he was only tackling my brothers and trying to give the ball to me and my best friend.

He died about six years ago. Still miss him to this day. He was an absolute sweetie and a big baby.

Aww gosh....thanks for sharing that......what a fantastic dog, makes me want one all the more!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

No problem Grid :D I am trying to find a photo of him, I know there is one of him somewhere on my laptop, just trying to remember where though :(

I've just been informed I'm going paint/parts shopping tomorrow....hurrah! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    No problem Grid :D I am trying to find a photo of him, I know there is one of him somewhere on my laptop, just trying to remember where though :(

Friendly ghost, he is hiding in your laptop?. I go all gooey over pretty every dog, but when you have a great story too like casper?. Ah I'm done.. Sounds like a real big personality of an animal.. :-)

All this talk of woggy dogs reminds me of my one, i rather miss him

I only left mine five hours ago and I want to be back now damn it.. Feeling a bit down makes me a little worse of course..

• Advertisement

Whats got you down?

Oh nothin, I just have depression of some as yet undiagnosed sort so I tend to have mood changes. Probably why I want to get home to the dog too.

Ahhhh righty, I getcha, you need hugs, and lots of them

Ahhhh righty, I getcha, you need hugs, and lots of them

And they are in short supply as my best friends no longer live here.. So doggy has to try. She does too bless her.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Grem and toasted! :D

Boooo, there should be a hugging service or something set up for these kind of situations

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Grem and toasted! :D

Oh hai durr :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Boooo, there should be a hugging service or something set up for these kind of situations
    Fedespressos Grem one huge HUG! :D

Fedespresso should actually be a service - hope you have it registered.. How are you Swan?.

Fedespresso should actually be a service - hope you have it registered..
    Yes, with the HQ based in the Lair. :cool:
    How are you Swan?.
    Just grand Grem thanks. Currently refueling on magic beans at my locale javahouse. Starting cup 2. Pretty soon I'll be walking on the ceiling. :eek:

• Advertisement

Nice, what's your delivery method of choice?. I vary wildly between lattes and the aforementioned espresso.. Opposites attracting I guess.

Nice, what's your delivery method of choice?. I vary wildly between lattes and the aforementioned espresso.. Opposites attracting I guess.
    Espressos when I need to wake up quickly, and lattes to celebrate, or when someone offers me a free latte (I'm on a starving student budget). Mostly drink medium cups of java brew of the day, often dark roast to get the bite.

Dyu guys know what I'd love to do? Be an ambulance driver, I'd get to do the two things i love doing most, helping people, and driving :D

Dyu guys know what I'd love to do? Be an ambulance driver, I'd get to do the two things i love doing most, helping people, and driving :D
    When toasted looks away while driving, Swan reaches over and pushes toasted's ambulance siren button! :eek:

When toasted looks away while driving, Swan reaches over and pushes toasted's ambulance siren button! :eek:

Not sure if that's a dirty pun, or actually pressing buttons -_- :pac:

Hah can imagine ye as an EMT team, twould be amusing.

* Donates latte to Swan..
    * makes bee-baw hat for Pickles

And you haven't made it any better!.

It's called a siren and makes loud warbling noises, scaring everyone out of its path? :pac:
    Thanks!! Fedespressos several huge HUGS to Grem!

Hah can imagine ye as an EMT team, twould be amusing.

* makes bee-baw hat for Pickles

It would be an interesting combination :P
    And you haven't made it any better!.

Just doing my job :cool:

• Advertisement

It's called a siren and makes loud warbling noises, scaring everyone out of its path? :pac:

Hahahha sounds like a bedpush!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement