Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Black Swan wrote: »
    It's called a siren and makes loud warbling noises, scaring everyone out of its path? :pac:

Ah yes that thing, I'd make my own aumbulance, one that is so terrifyingly terrifying peoples hair would turn white and cars would sieze at the mere sight of it, i'd be the quickest on the planet :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Beginning to feel like I'm caught in the middle of a toasted-Grem sandwich. Swan LOOKS at distance to Lair exit door...

Beginning to feel like I'm caught in the middle of a toasted-Grem sandwich. Swan LOOKS at distance to Lair exit door...

Oh not at all, please have a seat I was just having a friend for dinner

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh not at all, please have a seat I was just having a friend for dinner
    That reminds me of an old sci-fi episode where the space invaders said they had come "To Serve Man." Of course, you found out later they were referring to a menu. :D

That reminds me of an old sci-fi episode where the space invaders said they had come "To Serve Man." Of course, you found out later they were referring to a menu. :D

Ahhh, unlike what it reminds me of each time i say it :pac: Ending of silence of the lambs when he's like "I have to go now...I'm having an old friend for dinner"

Love them films

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A toasted sandwich is actually appealing right now. Not sure what I'd make of some swan in the middle though.. I suppose enough mayonnaise on it would do the trick... >:)

A toasted sandwich is actually appealing right now. Not sure what I'd make of some swan in the middle though.. I suppose enough mayonnaise on it would do the trick... >:)

I want me some fanta, oddly addicted to it lately

Heyyyyyyyy! Runs, flapping wings, takes off, climbs, then goes delta winged, dives, and speeds away!!

Off for some din din. See ye later! Bye!

cya! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Heya people

• Advertisement

Heya people

Greetings!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*snap salute* Wolf, good morrow sir.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

last night, before I has to go work again.

I'm here for another four hours and landed myself with an extra shift Thursday.. Oh well.. Tomorrow I shall be walking my dog early then crash out for afternoon and then pints. Definitely pints.

I'm off to bed, busy day of playing mechanic ahead of me :pac: night you lovely bunch

Night Pickles, don't let the vw bugs bite..

Sleep well pickles

Night is crawling here.. Grr.

Nights like that suck

Yup but it gets a bit more hectic from here on in.. One more coffee I think and better crack on.. How's your time off going?

• Advertisement

Quite nice, just gotta throw in the laundry and I caught up with everything

Nice one. I'm having problems distinguishing between my ass and my elbow at the minute but I did manage that too. Hopefully work calms down after weekend. I'm due a week off and it'd be nice if I actually had it all off.

tell em to piss off and take your week. Gotta go now, need ciggies and comestibles

Laters so.. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning everyone :) Just have to work today and then SIX DAY WEEKEND! Yeay! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning everyone :) Just have to work today and then SIX DAY WEEKEND! Yeay! :D
    lucky fecker!! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

That I am :pac: How be you S?

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    That I am :pac: How be you S?
    Much better now that the heat is finally over :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not looking forward to work today. Barely got lunch yesterday so I might not get one at all today. I'm on call tonight AND at the weekend as well so I can't really make plans. Just in a bad mood right now. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Haven't been around these parts much lately. Just got caught up on many many pages. How is everyone today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement