Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 19-06-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys, I just bought my first pc build of hardwareversand (€800) 2 days ago and I am wondering when they will pick my parts and create my invoice. I am asking this because during the time of my payment ALL my parts were in stock but right now the PSU is out of stock. So I'm wondering wheter or not they preserved the psu for me because during my time of payment, it was in stock because I am really pumped for my new pc
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Welcome to boards.

They probably wont have kept the part for you if someone who has paid wants it. Did you get the email saying that your payment had been received?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xSkull

Khannie wrote: »
    Welcome to boards.

They probably wont have kept the part for you if someone who has paid wants it. Did you get the email saying that your payment had been received?

Yeah my payment has been recieved 3 days ago when every single part was in stock. But now of course 3 of them are out of stock. It's just annoying to know you bought all of it on time to see it go out of stock and now I have to wait for 3 parts -_- don't think I'll ever use hardwareversand ever again if it's like this

Oh, well if they received your payment while they were still in stock then you may be in luck.

Oh, well if they received your payment while they were still in stock then you may be in luck.

Well it's been 3 days sinced I payed and I am getting a little impatient. They haven't update anything about my order yet. If not today I will phone call them. Emailed them a bunch of times, they're really slow

They're slow to update order status alright. I'm not sure that translates to them not having picked the parts though.

• Advertisement

They're slow to update order status alright. I'm not sure that translates to them not having picked the parts though.

I really hope not! It should really be first come first served imo. Thanks for helping!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

As far as I know they pick parts once the payment goes through, I asked them a similar question when I was buying mine last year. They get stock in pretty quickly anyways and your order gets fulfilled straight away. Last year it took a week from order to delivery for my parts to arrive so I found them great. I wouldn't be so hasty considering the parts are coming from Germany and only 3 days has gone by.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

xSkull wrote: »
    Hey guys, I just bought my first pc build of hardwareversand (€800) 2 days ago and I am wondering when they will pick my parts and create my invoice. I am asking this because during the time of my payment ALL my parts were in stock but right now the PSU is out of stock. So I'm wondering wheter or not they preserved the psu for me because during my time of payment, it was in stock because I am really pumped for my new pc
    Thanks!

Maybe it's out of stock because you ordered the last one, and they picked it for you already.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Maybe it's out of stock because you ordered the last one, and they picked it for you already.

That happened me recently. The site showed that they had 1 item left, I ordered it and it immediately showed as being out of stock (and arrived at my door about a week later).

Advertisement