Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Pick up and Play Games

Options
  • 19-06-2014 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

So my old xbox had the RROD a few years back,ended up being unsuccessfully modded and eventually ended up on the scrap heap.

I'm after getting my hands on one for free but not as much time for gaming as I used to,think I played The Elder Scrolls to death!!
    So what games are good for picking up for an hour then forgetting about for a few weeks at at time!
    Not looking at epic games,just ones you could stick on for short periods of time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭badger57

Any of the FIFA games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Trials HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 goonso

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Trials HD?

Looks good!not big into sports games so like the look of that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Worms 2 Armageddon is probably my most played game online on 360, lots of fun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Blur can be picked up for next to nothing and it's a lot of fun both single player and multi player. Great to have a few quick races every now and again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement