Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Uuuuuuwwwhhh fancy new boards.ie mobile. Looks decent.

As is customary we have to give out about how great it was and didn't need changing- fast forward a couple of days to happy "us" browsing with ease.

I still use the full site, its just so much easier to navigate. Im not a fan of mobile sites at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Imagine still thinking that Moyes was worse than LVG:D

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian
    FC Midtjylland - no game in two months, one win in ten before that, and lost 9-1 on aggregate to Napoli in the group stages

Would have beaten United by more if Romero didn't have such a stormer.:eek:

Astonishing to think of the damage that LVG has inflicted on this side.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

According to The Express, Jose Mourinho has signed a 3 year deal to become the next United manager.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/645600/Jose-Mourinho-Signs-Manchester-United-Contract-48m-Chelsea-Transfer-Talks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    According to The Express, Jose Mourinho has signed a 3 year deal to become the next United manager.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/645600/Jose-Mourinho-Signs-Manchester-United-Contract-48m-Chelsea-Transfer-Talks

Massimo Moratti said it which is a far more convincing source tbph

ERG89 wrote: »
    Massimo Moratti said it which is a far more convincing source tbph

It was Morattis sister that said it.

• Advertisement

Very telling that the powers that be at the club haven't shot it down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

20 euro to see deadpool this evening in athlone Medium drink and popcorn. I hadn't time to go to dealz. Not cheap anymore to see a movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Im 30 today :) got some match programmes from my mam for it. United Reviews from George Bests debut, Fergies first home game, his last home game, match on 22nd Feb 1986 (day after my birth) v West Brom, and match programmes from Oxford United and West Brom for Fergies first and last games in charge. Gonna read 'em then frame 'em.

Also went to see Deadpool last night. Hilarious and actually made me interested in seeing XMen which I have never been before! So kudos Ryan Reynolds

Happy Birthday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Happy birthday, man. I have that milestone coming up myself in May. Hopefully United will win tomorrow as a birthday treat for you. :cool:

• Advertisement

Ha I wouldnt bet on it! Ill take Ambrose winning tonite as my treat

Wanting Ambrose to win tonight, we can hope it'll happen... Anyone but Roman..

We need to start an Anyone But Roman club like the Anyone But United club in the 90's

Do you despise Roman Reigns, well we have the club for you

The Anyone But Roman Club

Join free today, and remember, Anyone But Roman...

This includes Roman Polanski. Anyone But Roman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LeeJM wrote: »
    Im 30 today :) got some match programmes from my mam for it. United Reviews from George Bests debut, Fergies first home game, his last home game, match on 22nd Feb 1986 (day after my birth) v West Brom, and match programmes from Oxford United and West Brom for Fergies first and last games in charge. Gonna read 'em then frame 'em.

Also went to see Deadpool last night. Hilarious and actually made me interested in seeing XMen which I have never been before! So kudos Ryan Reynolds

Happy Birthday

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

LeeJM wrote: »
    We need to start an Anyone But Roman club like the Anyone But United club in the 90's

I think that is called the Wyatt Family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The Authority, The League Of Nations, they're both branches of the Anyone But Roman Club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,852 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Never saw any X-men movies. Big fan of mcu so I would like X-men I'd say.

Only started watching game of thrones before Xmas and am really enjoying it (on season 5 episode 3 ATM) jealous of king tomman for getting to ride Margret tyrell lol and depise that prick Ramsey and his scumbag father (who played rats in spin the bottle).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Happy Birthday Lee :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I saw Deadpool in the cinema, and I'm quite tempted to go and see it again. Really enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

yeah it's very good.

As the thread title says, Happy Bday Lee! turned the big 30 myself in the past year. strang when it sinks in your older, ran a half marathon on Sunday and it just felt so weird seeing myself in the over 30 catagory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Happy birthday to Lee, and a belated one to BH!

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Happy birthday to Lee, and a belated one to BH!

cheers although it was several months ago at this stage so no need

Sitting 3rd row at a Bon iver gig atm, randomly got 2 free tickets a few hours ago... Hope their good.

and... as the thread title now says

Happy Birthday to TheBostonCrab!

Thanks for all the bday wishes y'all.

And Happy birthday TBC. Have a good 'un

DM_7 wrote: »
    I think that is called the Wyatt Family

Yeah, but in our version of The Anyone But Roman club, we don't have rambling nonsensical promos :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yeah, but in our version of The Anyone But Roman club, we don't have rambling nonsensical promos :pac:

Hey I may ramble and make no sense but.....................what was the third thing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Thanks folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Happy birthday, tbc. :cool:

Advertisement