Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

beakerjoe wrote: »
    More people wanted to protest and start a revolution because of this more than the way the countries been run. Idiots.

Garth has friends in high and low places :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,852 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Decided not to bother with watching the Man United/Bournemouth game tomorrow afternoon, not getting my hopes up, only to have them cruelly dashed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Highly recommend watching Eurovision tonight lads. France are being built as the underdog babyfaces while Russia are the major heels. Just smart Memphis booking based on real life events. White hot crowds too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Man United really are depressing these days.

Try following Bohs, and I mean literally following them the length and breadth of the country and they haven't scored a solitary goal in over 600+ mins. That's depressing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Omackeral wrote: »
    Try following Bohs, and I mean literally following them the length and breadth of the country and they haven't scored a solitary goal in over 600+ mins. That's depressing.

Lol I remember that with limerick last year. At least this year in div1 we aren't relegation fodder.

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Lol I remember that with limerick last year. At least this year in div1 we aren't relegation fodder.

Well that's technically impossible anyway as you can't get relegated from Div 1. Limerick are running riot down there though, will be great to have you back in the Prem next year, just hope we're there with you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Scottish football is so bad!! I'm hoping for a few big scores from tadic hazard deeney and Sanchez today I'm chasing a 22 point leader in a big cash money league be nice too win!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Old Trafford evacuated prior to kick off, suspicious package found, now the match has been abandoned.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

meanwhile Spurs are going to finish behind Arsenal... not a fan of either but its kinda funny how Spurs have fallen behind their rivals.

The Utd thing is a bit mad... Swansea equalized vs City at HT, im sure City will win but if Swansea somehow did Utd would have the re-arranged match for CL football

• Advertisement

The Sunday game is back tonight. Love the show although nothing spectacular on this weekend.

My county are not in action til Sunday 29 may (football vs Tipperary) and the hurlers a week later vs Clare

Wud love to beat Clare on June 5th. Robbed last Sunday but the championship is all that matters

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Love how Leicester won the league by 10 clear points in the end! Some achievement

now LVG knows what he needs to do... win by more than 18 goals and he (gets CL football) keeps his job :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Just ordered my first wrestling tshirts in I dont know how many years. Hoping they will arrive by next weekend. €20 for 2 tshirts including shipping from WWE Euroshop was too good to turn down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

what did you get?

jaykhunter wrote: »
    what did you get?

These 2. Im happy with them :) Also maybe a mod could reduce those image sizes cos they are stupidly big, sorry.

W10472.jpg

W08673.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

You're grand. Nice! Ryback's was on sale I take it?

£5 for Rybacks and £9 for Teds and £3.50 shipping. Also Shopzone had a 20% off promotion so in the end I paid £11.20 for the tshirts. Bargain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Just read the Europa final thread, some pretty wretched trolls to say the least.

Strange match that, Pool got screwed in the first half,, should have got 2 penos, although were totally over ran in the second half. Not much leadership and looked gassed. Props to Sevilla though. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Just read the Europa final thread, some pretty wretched trolls to say the least.

Strange match that, Pool got screwed in the first half,, should have got 2 penos, although were totally over ran in the second half. Not much leadership and looked gassed. Props to Sevilla though. :cool:

the whole united/Liverpool trolling is not at all funny but they all think there hilarious. both sides are as bad as each other.

Sevile won't beat my 6 champions leagues in a row with arsenal in football manager lol .

I'm In the year 2038 (I started out with Ireland, then went to Celtic In (3 seasons won the champions league), went to arsenal in 2032 and won a lot. Left them in July 2038 and currently England manager (who won the world cup in 2034 and had a disaster in 2038)

BTW I was only holiday for most of my games and thanks to my assistants I'm the most successful manager of all time lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It'd be one thing if United and Liverpool were any good but they're both utter ****. We could very easily be seeing the same posters slagging Liverpool fans tonight using the "trolling because they wish they were us" on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I avoid the match threads like the plague but there's allways a few idiots from both sides who jump into the main threads. When they do I can't help my self too retort.

sky88 wrote: »
    the whole united/Liverpool trolling is not at all funny but they all think there hilarious. both sides are as bad as each other.

You couldn't make it up. Irish fans of two English teams who've fully convinced themselves they're Mancs and Scousers one-upping each other in threads on an Irish site. It's pathetic. They'll be the biggest patriots during the Euros now for Ireland and deride the very players they cheer week in and week out when England take to the field. Morons.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hope the soccer forum gets reopened for the Euros. I enjoyed posting there during the WC, I just wouldn't follow the sport closely enough to look for access otherwise.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It'd be one thing if United and Liverpool were any good but they're both utter ****. We could very easily be seeing the same posters slagging Liverpool fans tonight using the "trolling because they wish they were us" on Saturday.

From a fan point of view, I'm doing zero gloating with Sunday in mind, especially since I have no confidence of winning at all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It'd be nice for United to win, though it's hard to see even that saving LVG.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Happy May 19th everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Ed Woodward is impossible to predict, wouldn't be shocked if United smash Palace he decides to keep LVG much to everyone's amusement. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Happy May 19th everyone
    Your username is fitting indeed, but for all the wrong reasons.

• Advertisement

Almost forgot that was today: Happy "Kane going mad and attacking everyone" day!

Advertisement