Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Yea not confident of tonight can go either way but expecting extra time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Even with a few players on crutches :p MU won, Ajax team seemed very young

DAnq_jgXoAALTOA.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭kksaints

Easy win for United. Ajax were fairly rotten though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,839 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

kksaints wrote: »
    Easy win for United. Ajax were fairly rotten though.

Good win for Manchester not just utd

Pub I'm in now there's prosecco going around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Forgot the Confedarations Cup was on this Summer, having looked at the participants I'd say Germany should walk it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Forgot the Confedarations Cup was on this Summer, having looked at the participants I'd say Germany should walk it.

They havent sent over their senior squad though, so some of the other countries taking it more serious would be more in line to do well

They havent sent over their senior squad though, so some of the other countries taking it more serious would be more in line to do well
    Shows how little I know about the competition!

Crystal Palace and Charlton Athletic are both coming to Limerick for friendlies this Summer, not bad!

Have a brillent and safe time for anyone here heading to Guns N Roses in slane. Seeing them in London on the 16th June

Heading too the pro 12 final in the Aviva myself Saturday. Hopefully Munster will do it

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Have a brillent and safe time for anyone here heading to Guns N Roses in slane. Seeing them in London on the 16th June

Heading too the pro 12 final in the Aviva myself Saturday. Hopefully Munster will do it
    I'd be surprised if Munster didn't win handy.

Depends on what scarlets team show up ?? They can be hot and cold , Earlier In the year they came back too beat Munster in Thomond Park after being down by 20 points. They have won in all the irish stadiums this year

Unusual that Welshman Nigel Owens is the ref with a welsh team in it but it will matter very little really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »

Yes hope all goes well and safe at Slane, enjoy everyone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I've a feeling my voice will be hoarse after Slane :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Anyone order off the wwe euro store before? Bought 2 things last week and still processing, hoping this is normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Ordered something a few weeks ago. Took about a week to dispatch, and arrived about 3 working days later

Whats the story with customs coming from the US? The couple orders I've always done came from the Euroshop and I always priced it as about 20-30% dearer than the us shop didn't think it was enough to have to deal with hassle from customs

I've made 3/4 orders from the Euroshop and they usually took about ~2 weeks give or take a couple days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Whats the story with customs coming from the US? The couple orders I've always done came from the Euroshop and I always priced it as about 20-30% dearer than the us shop didn't think it was enough to have to deal with hassle from customs

I've made 3/4 orders from the Euroshop and they usually took about ~2 weeks give or take a couple days

I prefer the US site, surprisingly quicker, cheaper and wider selection. Never had a problem with customs either, though that may be just luck.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Similar experience of Euroshop, can be anything from a week to two weeks depending on when you buy. If its a really good sale they will probably be picking lots of orders.

Have not tried US store but they say they sort customs charges at source.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I prefer the US site, surprisingly quicker, cheaper and wider selection. Never had a problem with customs either, though that may be just luck.

Might chance it next time so, kinda want a couple more colourful wrestling t shirts since most of the ones I have are black, sick of black at this stage

Might chance it next time so, kinda want a couple more colourful wrestling t shirts since most of the ones I have are black, sick of black at this stage

Cant go wrong with a Dolph Ziggler tee shirts...... its still 2013 right?

Cant go wrong with a Dolph Ziggler tee shirts...... its still 2013 right?

Can I not go full 2011 with Zack Ryder no?

• Advertisement

Can I not go full 2011 with Zack Ryder no?

Are you spying on my shirt collection ? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Are you spying on my shirt collection ? :pac:

You know it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Any you guys have mobile internet (like a USB stick you plug into your laptop)? My new apt won't have proper Sky internet for like 3 weeks and pretty desperate. Mobile data on my (three) phone is pretty faff.

I'd say you my friend are very surprised lol. We were thought a lesson by Scarlets and really really underperformed. Overall a good season for Munster with the tragic passing of Axl Foley but were a long way off from being a top team in Europe and being the dominated force we once were

Hard to knw what way the Lions series will go but the All Blacks will be ready and will remember Chicago 2016 (even though they beat us a few weeks later in Dublin)

Can't really write much into the irish games this summer but the players going will want to impress

Guns N' Roses - Just freaking magnificent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was about halfway up the hill. Sound wasn't great there but concert was excellent. Doing Black Holed Sun was cool. And I was wondering if Live and Let Die was originally in their set list or was it a tribute to Roger Moore.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was about halfway up the hill. Sound wasn't great there but concert was excellent. Doing Black Holed Sun was cool. And I was wondering if Live and Let Die was originally in their set list or was it a tribute to Roger Moore.

The hill on the left close to VIP seating? Or the hill at the back entirely?

Live And Let Die has been a regular in their sets since the 90's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hill at the back. Was just beside the ice cream van. He was making a fortune even in the rain.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Hill at the back. Was just beside the ice cream van. He was making a fortune even in the rain.

I looked back at that hill a few times when Guns were on, think it was Patience when the phones were in the sky, was a really cool sight..

PTH2009, if last night is anything to go by is in for for one hell of show in London in a few weeks.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I looked back at that hill a few times when Guns were on, think it was Patience when the phones were in the sky, was a really cool sight..

PTH2009, if last night is anything to go by is in for for one hell of show in London in a few weeks.

Yeah really looking forward too it

Heading too Aerosmith in the 3arena on the 14th June and getting the bus to the airport straight after. Flying out too Stansted at 6.25 on Thurs 15th June and back on the 17th. Waterford out in the hurling on the 18th then. Busy busy week

Advertisement