Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Speaking of Funko Pops, I've started myself a collection of them, got the Lemmy one, and half of Metallica.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

+1 on eBay ShagNasti.

Also I'll buy the book for a reasonable price? Sorry to lower the tone but since my wife passed I've read a lot in that genre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

The book can be gotten pretty cheap on amazon, I bought the kindle version the other day (as someone that works in a library that might be a sackable offence). I once told myself I'd never start collecting Funko Pops but today i collected The Vulture pop to go with my Spiderman one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Kankan14 wrote: »
    +1 on eBay ShagNasti.

Also I'll buy the book for a reasonable price? Sorry to lower the tone but since my wife passed I've read a lot in that genre.

Ah sorry to hear that. I had purchased the book a while back and it is sitting in my "to read" pile. No point in me having two copies. If I can meet you somewhere (where are you based?) I'll give one to ya. If not, I'll post it. Throw me a PM.

Thanks for your input guys. it looks like ebay may be the best.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bullet Club shirts arrived today from ProWrestling tees.

Happy with the ship time and they look nice enough. Worried about the quality of the printing a bit. Don't look like they'll wash brilliantly, as the logos and such look like basic enough print ons. But thats the best I'm probably able to do for that sort of shirt, so I'll treat them well and only bust them out for big events :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

50 dead and 200 injured, who will Trump blame for this

Seems to be an older white guy with no criminal past or anything :/

What a horrific thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,709 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Seems to be an older white guy with no criminal past or anything :/

What a horrific thing to do.

There is an crazy older white guy sitting in the White House empowering crazy in America at this time sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

He had at least ten guns in his possession apparently. I don't think the US is ever going to reform their gun laws sadly.

He had at least ten guns in his possession apparently. I don't think the US is ever going to reform their gun laws sadly.

"Now isn't the time to talk about guns"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When i woke up this morning it was reported 2 dead and 24 injured. Crazy how those numbers changed throughout the day

On a completely different note to Vegas.

Tom Petty Hospitalized After Cardiac Arrest: Report
    He was “found unconscious” and is reportedly on life support

https://pitchfork.com/news/tom-petty-hospitalized-after-cardiac-arrest-report/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And now reports of shots fired on the University of Southern California campus.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    "Now isn't the time to talk about guns"

:rolleyes:

I wrote this before the White House released their statement saying exactly this btw. Disgusts me how easy it is to,predict the Republican response to to **** like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Looks like he's gone, life support pulled. Sad news, 66 is no age.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Hopefully he pulls through but it sounds bad

Crazy news from the states, thank God we have gun laws here

Pentecost wrote: »
    Looks like he's gone, life support pulled. Sad news, 66 is no age.

Aye, just popping up on my Twitter now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Angron wrote: »
    And now reports of shots fired on the University of Southern California campus.
    Think it's a hoax. Some sad people out there trying to take advantage of people's fear

• Advertisement

Rip Tom Petty

One of loved to have seen him live, one of the greats

• Registered Users Posts: 60,709 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

RIP Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seems they spoke too soon on that. I see reports now that he is still currently on life support

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Seems they spoke too soon on that. I see reports now that he is still currently on life support

Frankly it would be a miracle if he pulled through

Must be upsetting for Family/friends of Tom to hear of those fake reports

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

paulie21 wrote: »
    Think it's a hoax. Some sad people out there trying to take advantage of people's fear
    Yeah, I've seen since that it seems to have been a false alarm. You're right, it's disgusting.

CastorTroy wrote: »

He just won't back down, seems like he is in a bad way

Job done vs Moldova last night but wasant pretty. We face a Wales side on a high Monday night and it will be a very daunting challenge for a potential Playoff spot.

Come on Munster today in the Rugby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Job done vs Moldova last night but wasant pretty. We face a Wales side on a high Monday night and it will be a very daunting challenge for a potential Playoff spot.

Come on Munster today in the Rugby
    Didn't watch much but a handy win, was disappointed Seanie Maguire wasn't starting (would've backed him to score if he had).
    I think it's gas that there's actually a slim chance that we could top the group after Austria's win!

I've been kind of tuned out of the Rugby this year but I'll be checking in on Limerick FC's trip to St. Pat's and watching Harps at home to Dundalk this evening.

• Advertisement

Leinster won, huzzah.

Advertisement