Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Right in work for another 45 mins at least. been in since 9am and im in at 9am tomorrow I'm genuinely tempted to just sleep here at this stage

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

A little Beakerjoe Jr is about to enter into the world and since I am not going to be about for the next few days for similarly life changing business wanted to take this opportunity to change the thread title and start the ball rolling by saying Congrats man. Wish you and your new family all the best

Congratulations Brah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Aw that's brilliant! Congrats to you and the missus, hope the big day is soon! Now you can tell everyone to go home and be a family man :)

mqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

[TNA Chant]JOE IS GONNA FEED YOU, JOE IS GONNA FEED YOU[/TNA Chant]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Just watching rocky balboa the last film, what an amazing film I love all the rocky films (was shocking though) and this is just such an awesome finish to the films. Glad they went with the ending they did I see an alternative ending on the DVD and while ok the one they used makes perfect sense. Chills all over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Congratulations to you good sir! Hope the baby isn't selfish and interrupts Hell in a Cell by deciding that's the time to be born!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,274 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well if it's a girl could call her Helen. :D

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's a real managerial go around at Leeds United these days, from BBC Sports Twitter.
    Leeds United have parted company with Darko Milanic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Missed the PPV..... but my first child was born at 3am last night. Welcome to the world Lil Niamh. Screw CM Punk, she's the best in the world. Thanks for all the messages guys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Congrats Beaker :D

• Advertisement

Congratulations

Congrats Beaker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,274 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Congrats Beaker and welcome Lil Niamh (Joe)

Reminds me of this comic
    http://reallifecomics.com/comic.php?comic=title-2638

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Beakerjoe = Genetic Jackhammer.

Congrats my brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Missed the PPV..... but my first child was born at 3am last night. Welcome to the world Lil Niamh. Screw CM Punk, she's the best in the world. Thanks for all the messages guys

Congrats to you and the missus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Congrats Beakerjoe, welcome to the club! We had our Lil monster 3 months ago, so it's still all very fresh in my mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Congrats Beakerjoe, welcome to the club! We had our Lil monster 3 months ago, so it's still all very fresh in my mind.

Late congrats gerrybbadd

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Make the best of the lying n their back can't move phase

My monkey little man is 10 months and won't stop climbing things.

I have no idea what Aleksandar Kolarov is smoking.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-derby-weve-been-superior-4525004
    Aleksandar Kolarov has stoked up the rivalry before Sunday’s Manchester derby by claiming City have been better than United for “the last five or six years”.

But in the Last 6 years United have been in 2 Uefa Champions League finals & have won 3 Premier league titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

If you like bad puns and Irish musicians, I ask you to look at this photoshop Halloween special I made for Goldenplec HERE

the-true-horror-stories-behind-irish-music

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Long term PW poster Cena has been banned from the site, any idea what he did wrong?:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Long term PW poster Cena has been banned from the site, any idea what he did wrong?:confused:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057301766

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

The champ is here and you can't see me

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

cena wrote: »
    I'm back

Wasted opportunity. You should have posted the champ Is here ;)

Loughc wrote: »
    Wasted opportunity. You should have posted the champ Is here ;)

There's times in life where thanking someone once is not enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

looks like he kicked out at 2 (days)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Typical Cena, no selling a ban!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

??

Gareth Bale fit to face Liverpool in the Champions League tomorrow night :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

God, I'm loving Adverts. Just got a massive box with 100 DVDs for 80 quid. Really good ones too. Got two sets of golf clubs cheap recently, way chepaer than they should have been. Selling a few things too.

That said...one thing I was trying to put offers in on, some lad came and started telling the seller that they were selling things too cheap and to go to a shop for more :rolleyes: Thanks guy.

Advertisement