Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Omackeral wrote: »
    Christmas is a work

Bah Humbug

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

gerrybbadd wrote:
    Sriracha sauce is one of the greatest culinary inventions ever. Extremely delicious and very versatile, it goes well with everything.

Mix it with some mayo, lime juice, black pepper and a bit of crushed garlic and you get a delicious dip. Sorta like taco sauce but nicer.

Merry Xmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Merry Christmas to all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Dhaoibh for groups of people, Dhuit for a single :p

Sorry for pedantic :pac: sometimes being fluent in Irish is a pain in the...

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

I want to learn more Irish for 2018 ;)

Nollaig Shona Dhaoibh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Mix it with some mayo, lime juice, black pepper and a bit of crushed garlic and you get a delicious dip. Sorta like taco sauce but nicer.

Merry Xmas!

Sounds savage! Will try this

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Christmas folks. Have a great day!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Happy Rusev day guys.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

gerrybbadd wrote:
    Sounds savage! Will try this

Do! Honestly I have it with any finger food i make or even sometimes if im getting a cheeky takeaway. Only thing is to make sure you get the proportions right! Its why i compared it to taco sauce because if it's becoming a similar shade to that i.e pink/salmon you're on the right track!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Nollaig Shona gach duine.

Hope ye have a great day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Happy Christmas to you all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Happy Christmas everyone. Enjoy the food, enjoy the drink and most of all the new toys

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Happy Rusev day guys.:)

rk4nya.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,466 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

too full to drink so I'll eat junk and watch the last season of Love/Hate lol

• Registered Users Posts: 60,708 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Kevin Kilbane on Off the Ball on Thursday night said he was doing MOTD on the 26th Joe Molly dared him to call it St Stephens Day instead of Boxing Day.

Well he just did it give him Geldofs freedom of Dublin award I say.

survived the 27 club lol happy bday to me

dont have my DOB on my facebook so ill get none of those cringy 'happy birthday' comments

my plans are work 10-6 and then get a chipper and watch the darts nothing exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

PTH2009 wrote: »

dont have my DOB on my facebook so ill get none of those cringy 'happy birthday' comments

my plans are work til 10-6 and then get a chipper and watch the darts nothing exciting.

Maybe I'm getting old but that sounds like a cracking birthday haha.

Happy birthday man.

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm getting old but that sounds like a cracking birthday haha.

Happy birthday man.

Not just you that sounds perfect. Happy birthday PTH2009

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Caught a good few interested folk here before so may as well put up the link to the latest WW game for anyone with some interest

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105652438#post105652438

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

my plans are work 10-6 and then get a chipper and watch the darts nothing exciting.

Belated happy birthday.
    And I'm the same. A good night out on my birthday would be a trip to the cinema. Otherwise sitting in with a takeaway and works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Sounds like Heaven

Happy birthday mate :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »
    Caught a good few interested folk here before so may as well put up the link to the latest WW game for anyone with some interest

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105652438#post105652438

YEAY! Glad you did, wasn't thinking to check till Jan 1st for the new sign up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A belated Happy Birthday to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

A belated happy birthday PTH.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, I didn't get anything Wrestling related actually!
    I Need to make a to-do list for 2018, all I know is want to get a full-license and car and attend either the Munster Junior, FAI Junior & Intermediate (on the same day) or FAI Senior Cup Final.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

2 years ago today, the greatest rock n' roll pirate checked out from this mortal coil.

lemmy-2_2011_3536640b.jpg

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    2 years ago today, the greatest rock n' roll pirate checked out from this mortal coil.

lemmy-2_2011_3536640b.jpg

thanks for the bday comments

Rip Lemmy never got the chance to see him and Motorhead live, a rock legend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Don't watch the darts as I once religiously did but by gawd the WDC world champs have been brilliant this Xmas.

Easily argued at it's the best, it has to rank as one of the finest spectator sports on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Don't watch the darts as I once religiously did but by gawd the WDC world champs have been brilliant this Xmas.

Easily argued at it's the best, it has to rank as one of the finest spectator sports on the planet.

I haven't been able to see too much of it but I caught the game a few days ago between the young Belgian chap Van Den Bergh where he made a great comeback only to lose at the end. Felt gutted for him. Also caught the all-Dutch clash with Barney and Van Gerwen which was very good. Just learned that Van Gerwen got knocked out which shocked me.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Rob Cross & Michael van Gerwen just had one of the greatest games of darts of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

It was pure class.

They seem to be very high on Cross touting him as the next Phil Taylor. You'd really have to feel sorry for MVG. There is no doubting the crowd and their stupid actions played on him.

• Advertisement

The standard of darts just gets better and better every year. Unreal semi final there.

Advertisement