Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

cena wrote: »
    I wish.

A lot of money doesn't always equal a lot of vibes when hosting parties, I always found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Any good android games for my phone? Have Smackdown 2 which is awesome, waiting on football manager 15 to come out will keep me happy, have a game called devils attorney which is meh. Any good games you have found don't mind spending a euro or 2.

QuizUp is great craic. You can take part in quizzes on a variety of topics, against other users of the app. Probably not the sort of thing you're looking for, but I found it was pretty addictive.

I'll try it sure sounds like fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

Anyone ever order off lifestyle sports online. Does it take long to get the delivery

• Advertisement

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I'll try it sure sounds like fun

I don't actually have a smartphone but I do the wrestling quizzes on my girl's iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Any good android games for my phone? Have Smackdown 2 which is awesome, waiting on football manager 15 to come out will keep me happy, have a game called devils attorney which is meh. Any good games you have found don't mind spending a euro or 2.

Plants VS Zombies 2 is great craic. There's also Blendoku, which is a colours game - unusual but very addictive.

What is the name of that one where you have to slice up the fruit as it flies onto the screen?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What is the name of that one where you have to slice up the fruit as it flies onto the screen?

Fruit Ninja?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Anyone ever order off lifestyle sports online. Does it take long to get the delivery

I did once. Don't remember exactly how long but I think it was about a week. I had ordered on a Saturday though so that probably came into play.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Fruit Ninja?

Hell yeah. I particularly enjoy the Ghostbusters theme they have had on it recently.

asic runners have gone so expensive. Use to able to get a pair for €50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Got mine fairly quickly IIRC.

They have some Converse going for €30 there, if anyone's a fan. Cheapest I saw lately was €45.

Thanks for the suggestions lads will give them all a go.

On a different note. How do people read After Hours? I only come on here for this forum or the games and soccer forum at times. But decided to check out a couple of threads in AH and it's just people trying to be funny and people playing the troll gets very boring and tiring after a minute of reading. Totally different vibe to a forum like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Thanks for the suggestions lads will give them all a go.

On a different note. How do people read After Hours? I only come on here for this forum or the games and soccer forum at times. But decided to check out a couple of threads in AH and it's just people trying to be funny and people playing the troll gets very boring and tiring after a minute of reading. Totally different vibe to a forum like this.

Its mad....everyone competing for likes and saying 'your ma' to everything. Only visit a few forums myself. Bargains, soccer, pro wrestling, fantasy football are my lot really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I'm on PW, comics and DoctorWho & Torchwood. Don't post much in the other two. This one is really my bag

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My main forums are here, Rock and Metal, Doctor Who, Nocturnal, Tattoos and Piercings, and Pokémon, with a bunch of others I sub to and dip in and out of.

In other news, pretty crazy own goal:

I post in the ladies lounge forum, hockey and after hours. Dumb stuff for after hours gets posted.

Where is a good place for less expensive headphones

I read here, Galway City, my forum out of obligation and rugby. My interest in Boards has waned an awful lot in the last couple of months though.

• Advertisement

I read here, Galway City, my forum out of obligation and rugby. My interest in Boards has waned an awful lot in the last couple of months though.

Your loosing interest in boards. Say it ain't so....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I post in here, the Christmas forum, Film and Tipperary forums.

Your loosing interest in boards. Say it ain't so....
    The big upcoming AH feminism war of 2014 might be it for me. I'll be one of those innocent civilians clipped by the side of a Range Rover in the 'stan.

The big upcoming AH feminism war of 2014 might be it for me. I'll be one of those innocent civilians clipped by the side of a Range Rover in the 'stan.

What is AH feminism war of 2014?

What is AH feminism war of 2014?

I could be totally wrong but from my bit of reading AH their seems to be women giving out about sexiest and men are giving out about reverse sexism that they can't get jobs cause they are men or something.

I used to post in a whole heap of forums but lately I have just been back on here. After Hours is embarrassing. Maybe someone should post a link to this thread in their forum. ;) I joke.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I post in AH occasionally, but I find it moves rather fast so my interest wanes in it quite quickly. Too much going on at once.

Couldn't be dealing with the in-jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Just here and the photography forum for me.

The photo forum used to be full of horrible, spiteful people. You know the type - having a go for the sake of it. The last while it's been pretty cool though, good clean up by the mods. The Random Photo Thread is one of the greatest on boards too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,274 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

For me it's here, Comics, Television(and program subs), game forums and one of the private forums

Advertisement