Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I got nWo & bullet club ones on amazon for a decent price last year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I only ever had 2 WWE t-shirts, and that was a decade ago, have a Bullet Club one, but the total price on prowrestlingtees.com kinda put me off, wait and see if I can find a website based in England or Ireland.

I have about 15 WWE ones from 3 different orders but never again, the material is sheite and they’re all fairly badly faded, most I got for around €10 though i’ve only paid full price for a couple

• Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Its not coming home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

It's coming home
    It's coming home
    It's coming
    The bronze medal's coming home

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Only if they beat Belgium

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Croatia on spotters be great tonight!

Close enough

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CastorTroy wrote: »

Not like hey already lost to them or anything...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

As soon as I saw this posted yesterday something inside me told me they were going home to the 3rd/4th playoff

The RAF

Even though France are the closest I came to predicting a team this time round, gotta say I want the Croats to do it at this stage. It'd be such a bigger thing for them to be world champions than the French plus you could not say they wouldn't deserve it having beaten Argentina, Russia (in Russia) and England on the way to the final

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd desperately wanted a Belgium vs Croatia final, just to be guaranteed a first time winner. As it is, I'll support Croatia for the final, can't say they haven't fought hard to get where they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Angron wrote: »
    I'd desperately wanted a Belgium vs Croatia final, just to be guaranteed a first time winner. As it is, I'll support Croatia for the final, can't say they haven't fought hard to get where they are.

i think id just love to see modric win the world cup too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Dan Martin won today's stage of the Tour de France.

https://twitter.com/SportTG4/status/1017434615798272004

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CastorTroy wrote: »

Which they did not :P but tbf though England did better than them or anyone expected

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Thread title is fake news :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

*hic* F*cking yurt lads.

The English media will put pressure on their national team at the next tournament because of "how well they did here" when in reality the only team that people might have been 50/50 on them beating that they did was Columbia. For a nation like England losing to Belgium (twice) and Croatia should be far more of a disappointment than beating Sweden & Columbia is an achievement.

Not an anti-England head normally and 3rd is good by their usual standards but its kinda like Arsenal coming 2nd the year Leicester won the league. Do you celebrate cos all the other big teams were sh!te?

Hope Croatia do it now but think France will be too strong for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

First goal for France was smelly, but think the peno was fair enough. France the best side all competition. Its two years away, but strong favs for the Euros in 2020. Belgium the most likely challengers.

Going to be serious questions asked about Jose obviously, imagine not been able to get more out of such a world class player like Pogba.:pac:

Southgate's waistcoat would have been used to destroy him by the tabloid press in England if they had gone out in the group stage.

Get to the semi final and he is a fashion icon in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rjd2 wrote: »
    First goal for France was smelly, but think the peno was fair enough. France the best side all competition. Its two years away, but strong favs for the Euros in 2020. Belgium the most likely challengers.

Going to be serious questions asked about Jose obviously, imagine not been able to get more out of such a world class player like Pogba.:pac:

I think MU should cash in and sell Pogba now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think MU should cash in and sell Pogba now

Can't see anyone paying the mount we would want tbh. 200m plus.

Nor, with so little time left in the window, do I think we'd be able to formulate incoming transfers to redesign the team.

Feels more like Fred was brought in to cement that three man mid Pogba supposedly thrives in.

Krispy Kreme is opening its first Irish store in September out by Blanchardstown Shopping centre it will also have a 24 hour drive thru attached to it.

• Advertisement

McGregor is some joker, just seeing picture of him at the World Cup final, meeting Putin and telling him he had brought a bottle of whiskey for him but Putin's security took it away. Khabib was at the game too but they seemingly avoided each other

McGregor is some joker, just seeing picture of him at the World Cup final, meeting Putin and telling him he had brought a bottle of whiskey for him but Putin's security took it away. Khabib was at the game too but they seemingly avoided each other

Mcgregor is indeed doing very well for himself for a fighter

I wonder how much tickets costed for the world cup final ???

Tiger in contention on the last day of a Major when was the last time that happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Tiger in contention on the last day of a Major when was the last time that happened.

Before the **** hit the fan I would imagine..

Got the bus to Dublin zoo and went around. First time there and really enjoyed it. Due to a mix up the only bus I could get home was the last one (which I'm on now). So ended up heading up to Tivoli and went in to see the industrial metal band called Ministry and by God it was loud. The crowd was one of the most mental I've ever been in at a gig. Decent gig even though it was my first time hearing them.

Ears are quite sore now but in fairness i will always remember the day as a trip to the zoo which ended up at an insane gig and gojng home 6 hours later than planned lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Got the bus to Dublin zoo and went around. First time there and really enjoyed it. Due to a mix up the only bus I could get home was the last one (which I'm on now). So ended up heading up to Tivoli and went in to see the industrial metal band called Ministry and by God it was loud. The crowd was one of the most mental I've ever been in at a gig. Decent gig even though it was my first time hearing them.

Ears are quite sore now but in fairness i will always remember the day as a trip to the zoo which ended up at an insane gig and gojng home 6 hours later than planned lol

Did you happen to catch the support act Chelsea Wolfe? She's outstanding.

Did you happen to catch the support act Chelsea Wolfe? She's outstanding.

Only heard the last 2 songs from her, sounded good

Really confused about Ministrys career. What the hell happend to them they were sythpop than this really heavy metal band ???

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

www.facebook.com
    :D

Got the bus to Dublin zoo and went around. First time there and really enjoyed it. l

Love the zoo. Going next week.

See the Meerkats? Used to love when they were outside and not in the restaurant, but still love watching them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Long or short sleeved shirt for a wedding on friday

Advertisement