Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

in aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

im in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ok guys, I've set up a 10 euro a head league in the aul Fantasy Football.

Winner takes it all. Hopefully we can get a few.

Payment through paypal

Pm me for details

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

In as well.

Anyone know where you can find the league code? Want to find code to league I created a couple of years back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

paulie21 wrote: »
    In as well.

Anyone know where you can find the league code? Want to find code to league I created a couple of years back

>Leagues
    >Renew Your Leagues

One I created with some friends a few years ago isn't appearing for me though and I've no idea why.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

iPhone camera is just a black screen, won’t work whatsoever and have updated my iOS.

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What an amazing few weeks for Irish sport another medal Gold this time at the European Championships taking it to 4 medals there on top of the women being runners up at the hockey World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

iPhone camera is just a black screen, won’t work whatsoever and have updated my iOS. Any ideas?

This video says master reset all settings should do it.
    Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset all settings.
    Fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've set up a fantasy football league for the forum on the FPL site. Here's the code to join:

1474132-410880

Last season's one was won by the Fantasy Feckbags team. Not sure who had that one. Deadline for this season's game is August 10th.

Between getting married and honey moon I missed this... I’m in a few boards leagues and only got like 59 points in week 1. Is it ok to join this still?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Between getting married and honey moon I missed this... I’m in a few boards leagues and only got like 59 points in week 1. Is it ok to join this still?

Congrats to you and the now MrsMac84!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Between getting married and honey moon I missed this

Ah congratulations to you and the missus!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I had it closed off to new entrants but I've undone that now so you should hopefully be able to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Congrats MrMac84.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,463 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

hurt my lower back warming up for my weights session. Taking a rest now and hopefully I can do a few light weights later

Bloody outstretched doing push ups

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Balls hurt my lower back warming up for my weights session. Taking a rest now and hopefully I can do a few light weights later

I feel commas are vital to understanding what really happened here...

Reads like a set of balls hurt your lower back :D:P

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I feel commas are vital to understanding what really happened here...

Reads like a set of balls hurt your lower back :D:P

Ffs

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Congrats to you and the now MrsMac84!

Thanks very much everyone

I had it closed off to new entrants but I've undone that now so you should hopefully be able to join.

I’ll try now

I’m in now! Only 97 points to make up! Ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thanks very much

Mac, first off, congrats :)

Secondly....I only saw your message last message on WhatsApp this morning, and it looks like you sent it a month ago. I didn't see it till this morning so sorry for not responding :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PTH2009 wrote: »
    hurt my lower back warming up for my weights session. Taking a rest now and hopefully I can do a few light weights later

I've been coating my lower back in deep heat now for three days. Same as you, think I pulled something with weights. Took a few weeks off over holidays and its bloody hurt getting back into it.
    How've you been getting on with them anyway? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've been coating my lower back in deep heat now for three days. Same as you, think I pulled something with weights. Took a few weeks off over holidays and its bloody hurt getting back into it.

going well enough on them, using 12KG Dumbells and a few lighter weight for a few different excercises. Find it better doing it at home compared to in a gym. Try to get 100 push ups in a day no matter if im doing weights that day aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I've joined up too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I am in the pain club also.

Seeing a podiatrist today, serious pains from the knee down since I went back playing pre-season. Was seeing a physio prior to this but we both reckon that it's starting at the feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

4 weeks until the new live Alter Bridge album is released, and 5 weeks out from the new Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Living The Dream..

Correction, it's 6 weeks yesterday the new Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Anyone know if you can get from the red cow Luas stop to chapellizod after 2 at night. Any bus go near it. Would prefer not to take a taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

cena wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can get from the red cow Luas stop to chapellizod after 2 at night. Any bus go near it. Would prefer not to take a taxi

Taxis your only option at 2am bud. Or a nice walk

• Advertisement

All Ireland hurling final tomorrow between Limerick and Galway

Going for Limerick by 4

Advertisement