Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

Have a chance to but a ticket of a hockey game tomorrow night. I would prefer to go on my own but the cousin brought me to a american football game last Monday gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Got to feel for the poor guy who has to edit highlights of Southampton v Man Utd.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is there anyone on here from Wexford? I'm playing a gig in Enniscorthy on the 19th if there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anyone know any good stores to buy vinyl? Got a record player for my birthday and I've just got all the old ones from the attic and Rancids new offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Anyone know any good stores to buy vinyl? Got a record player for my birthday and I've just got all the old ones from the attic and Rancids new offering.

Tower Records on Dawson St always have a good selection of vinyl. There's loads of places around temple bar aswell

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Robin Williams hit me hard. Not just cause I had just finished his recent TV show, but because he was such an integral part of my childhood; Jumanji, Aladdan, Flubber, Hook....

Just re reading this thread, is this the first Pool v United match thread you will have to moderate? :pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjK1rqBKU6wpmeEhjl-75hYLOqkTBdsXKAeKP0ivqvUIQ9t0S8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Freebird/Secret Bookshop on Wicklow St, it's down a corridor so you've to look out for it. HMV sell them now. Spin Dizzy in George's St Arcade.

A few of the charity shops might have something you like but are often overpriced for second hand stuff. Afaik Oxfam on Parliament St is one of the better ones.

Keep an eye out for pop-up record fairs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Just re reading this thread, is this the first Pool v United match thread you will have to moderate? :pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjK1rqBKU6wpmeEhjl-75hYLOqkTBdsXKAeKP0ivqvUIQ9t0S8

Yeah :(

#PrayForTSC

:P

Be easier if United win, at least that way I won't feel angry when dealing with it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah :(

#PrayForTSC

:P

Be easier if United win, at least that way I won't feel angry when dealing with it....

In case of emergency, Use Ban Hammer liberally :pac:

#PrayForTSC

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

mwah ha ha ha

BH "Sure modding soccer is a great laugh TSC you will love it... i'd keep doing but im just so busy modding PW"

TSC "im convinced i'll take your place

BH "verbal contract!" *Runs*:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Modding a Man United vs. Liverpool match thread, what could possibly go wrong :pac:

Was playing Need For Speed Most Wanted earlier and only noticed it that Rosa Mendes is one of the drivers on the games list of BLACKLIST racers.

There seems to be a lot of new posters in this forum.
    I haven't a clue who the poster is that is starting the award threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

He has been posting here a good while.

gimmick wrote: »
    He has been posting here a good while.

I was thinking, how else would they be able to start award threads.
    I am just used to seeing us longer posters on here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

cena wrote: »
    I was thinking, how else would they be able to start award threads.
    I am just used to seeing us longer posters on here

Sure I've been here longer then most of you and i doubt anyone remembers my name when it pops up.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Sure I've been here longer then most of you and i doubt anyone remembers my name when it pops up.

I do, aren't you from Waterford?

Sorry about that btw.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I do, aren't you from Waterford?

Sorry about that btw.:D

I don't want to ask but no that's not me :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Usernames get changed as well (like me)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Plus Wrestlemania season is now upon us and it usually sees a few additions. I myself am mostly a lurker these days; too lazy to offer up my own opinion :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I was thinking, how else would they be able to start award threads. I am just used to seeing us longer posters on here

Got In before JPLiz!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Got In before JPLiz!

I'm easing up on my thread starting :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any good tips for speeding up a laptop lads? Mine is at snails pace the last 2 days

DM_7 wrote: »
    Usernames get changed as well (like me)

Oh. May I ask what was your user name before?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Oh. May I ask what was your user name before?

Not much of a change, was DM-ICE, now DM_7

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Reganio 2 wrote: »

Longer than most but not all you big Cody Rhodes mark you!

*HIC*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

There seems to be a lot of new posters in this forum.
    I haven't a clue who the poster is that is starting the award threads.
    Hi, I'm mrkiscoo2! Nice to meet you cena :P

I've been posting here for almost 2 years now and I actually did the awards last year as well! Sorry, I don't come into this thread too often but I do post a lot on the threads in the forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I think I came here around the time of WrestleMania XXVIII. I disappeared at different times though, due to being a bit of a head case online at times and needing a break from the internet in general every so often. However, I am very glad of this place as most posters are sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Just noticed your location is Dunmore East. Went there for my stag a few years back. Great times.

• Advertisement

Hard to believe Keith Richards is only 70 years old.

Advertisement