Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Odd watchin this in Kuala Lumpur so late at night. Did find an Irish bar near the embassy though. C'mon Ireland.

Yep just got my stream sorted here in Taiwan where its almost 10pm...

Hope the Wedding went well man

Some second half by Wales, Ireland are going to need to score a load of tries now in Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Yep just got my stream sorted here in Taiwan where its almost 10pm...

Hope the Wedding went well man

Cheers dude. Ipoh tomorrow for united pool. Then off for touristy shít.

Wales battering Italy makes me kinda hope England pip wales if we cant. Gatland is a smug git.

Thanks to that late try, Ireland need to win by 20 clear points to win the championship assuming England don't win by more than 16 points

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jesus f*cking Christ that ending. If England had scored there off that French penalty, that French lad would have been killed :pac: Would've been the worst actions from a Frenchman since Henry's handball :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

That was a farce of a match. Was like watching Rugby League

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

That was the most bonkers day of sport I can recall since Germany walloped Brazil in the World Cup. You never knew what was going to happen next.

Incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Jesus that was mental! The tap and go penalty on their own line from the French guy was beyond mental

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

DM_7 wrote: »
    That was a farce of a match. Was like watching Rugby League
    Oh it was completely absurd, at times it was like the teams forgot how to defend. 12 tries, and the game was made so much worse for us by woeful French kicking.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Great win for the Ladies Rugby today aswell

• Advertisement

Aye, they destroyed the Scots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

dear god I'm never drinking again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This has been a very satisfying weekend of sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ireland men & women won their respective 6 Nations, United beat Liverpool, it's been a marvelous weekend, and still El Clasico to come :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,861 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

First Ireland win today and yesterday and Waterford hurlers win promotion to 1b

Next Sunday will be an amazing sporting day

NHL Quarter Finals and Football league
    Republic of Ireland vs Poland Euro 2016 Qulifer
    The big one at midnight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

PTH2009 wrote: »

The big one at midnight

I really hate when I seen Nhl shortened for national hurling league.
    Reason is cause of the national hockey league. I think the gaa are copying the hockey crowd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

PTH2009 wrote: »

The big one at midnight
    God yes! I'll be at the Woolshed for the big one and the Irish match, going to be some atmosphere!

Apparently Jeremy Clarkson is about to be sacked and BBC should be releasing a statement of such sometime early tomorrow :/

Talk of Netflix wanting to sign him up....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Apparently Jeremy Clarkson is about to be sacked and BBC should be releasing a statement of such sometime early tomorrow :/

Talk of Netflix wanting to sign him up....
    Well...there goes Dave's reason to exist.

• Advertisement

Jeremy officially gone. Looking like the other two are going with him.

Zayn officially gone from One Drection.

pM0ofJFULGXrkCHDu8bmUyYqqRZITaHkFwS3xpuJU7Ggdysi4tw_eoH2j2SnZWn5MWvf7vOFk690uvgCkNmliOdfpEs14apqhqmwLep14yYe3jpYHTqVuGmrsw

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sad day for fans of Top Gear,

One Direction fans crying that their precious band are no longer a 4 piece, how will they and the band ever survive this absolutely tragic loss.

Such is my knowledge of One Direction, for a second I was wondering what Sami Zayn had to do with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Angron wrote: »
    Such is my knowledge of One Direction, for a second I was wondering what Sami Zayn had to do with them.

Thought the same thing myself when I saw it on my FB feed. "Zayn Quits"..... I gasped for a second. Thank god its not Sami.

Though im sure Kayfabe News will jump on this now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Have more respect for 1D fans than Top Gear viewers after reading his supporters' posts this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Have more respect for 1D fans than Top Gear viewers after reading his supporters' posts this week.
    QckCbZC.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

No more Henry Shefflin

Aye, but he'll go down as one of the greatest hurlers of all time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

in the sense that you can't punch someone you work with, and no one is bigger than their job and it makes the man human I am delighted that Clarkson got sacked.

• Advertisement

in the sense that you can't punch someone you work with, and no one is bigger than their job and it makes the man human I am delighted that Clarkson got sacked.

I feel though that there has to be more to it than "Clarkson walked up and socked a guy".

Advertisement