Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I've ordered from the US one before cause what I wanted wasn't on the Euro store at all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How much was P&P?
    I'm on the checkout page now, it's a little over $27, so about €24.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Angron wrote: »
    I'm on the checkout page now, it's a little over $27, so about €24.

Wow...

Wow...
    Yeah. Still, it's more or less balanced out by the buy one get one free deal.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah.

I used the voucher I got for using the Network so basically got the shirt for free, and just had to pay the $25 P&P or so :)

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah. Still, it's more or less balanced out by the buy one get one free deal.

So what did you buy? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I bought a Roman Reigns and a Bo Dallas tank top on Friday as well as the WM 31 Taker Vs Wyatt shirt. Shipping was less than €10 and I got 40% off the order to begin with.

I prefer euroshop because the P&P fees put me off quite a bit.

So what did you buy? :)
    This Dean Ambrose shirt, and this Finn Balor shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

So lads what do we make of Game Of Thrones last night?

[
    Oh Stannis. Warmed to him this season, and well yeah after burning his daughter and one of the few likeable characters to death alive, **** him and sexy but psycho red lady.
    The Sons Of Harpy stuff was good fun, but I thought it was weird that she flew off herself and left the others to deal with the Sons, and the sons of unsullied are ****e. Great warriors? feck off.

And yeah all the Dorne stuff was awful as it has been all series despite Jamie and Jerome been part of it.

Overall not as good as last episode which was amazing.

I bought a Roman Reigns and a Bo Dallas tank top on Friday as well as the WM 31 Taker Vs Wyatt shirt. Shipping was less than €10 and I got 40% off the order to begin with.

I prefer euroshop because the P&P fees put me off quite a bit.

You're a gym monkey I assume! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

My personal gym are the cliffs that Dunmore East sits on. I walk them daily listening to podcasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Rjd2 wrote: »
    So lads what do we make of Game Of Thrones last night?

[
    Oh Stannis. Warmed to him this season, and well yeah after burning his daughter and one of the few likeable characters to death alive, **** him and sexy but psycho red lady.
    The Sons Of Harpy stuff was good fun, but I thought it was weird that she flew off herself and left the others to deal with the Sons, and the sons of unsullied are ****e. Great warriors? feck off.

And yeah all the Dorne stuff was awful as it has been all series despite Jamie and Jerome been part of it.

Overall not as good as last episode which was amazing.

The second part of this season has really picked up.
    Last night was actually the first time Ive watched an episode on TV as opposed to streaming/downloading.
    Yeah, **** Stannis, the rightful king IMO, but I really don't like him now
    You're right about The Unsullied too, didn't one of them lads have his ear chopped off and not even flinch, now they drop after a cut on the arm from some unskilled slaver's who also somehow killed Barristen Selmy, the best ass kicker in all the 7 kingdoms IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm playing a gig on the plaza in Waterford this Sunday, starting around half 5 I'd say, if anyone is around. The guy carrying the washing machine through Ireland is arriving to town.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Happy birthday to Jay of the clan Hunter!

A fine fellow if er there was 1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,369 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy Birthday Dr. JayKH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy birthday to Jay of the clan Hunter! A fine fellow if er there was 1

Aw thanks brah!

122hjex.jpg

I'm playing a gig on the plaza in Waterford this Sunday, starting around half 5 I'd say, if anyone is around. The guy carrying the washing machine through Ireland is arriving to town.

What type of music? I won't be there but I'm curious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

And how old would our leader of the Noggers be, today?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Gonna take a wild guess here and say Jayk is 28, got 28 in my head for some reason.

Happy Birthday Jay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,269 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Happy Birthday Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

You're a gym monkey I assume! ;)

Just a tad. Had to put a stop to it with the leaving so I'm itching to get back in.

Happy Birthday Jay. A birthday boy is you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

Happy birthday Jay

This evening I was training u8 and u10 girls football. We had one that came for her first time. Now I know this kid as my my mother looked after since she was a baby. A few years ago both family's had a falling out due to the mother of the child.
    I was not even there five minutes and the mother took the child away and brought her home just cause I was there. Three years is a long time and she should just get over it.

Not fair on the child acting like this. She does it with here other three kids.
    I kind of felt upset over what she did.

How would one go about getting team jerseys with Boards across the front of it? Not saying I would but I'm curious about how you do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

How would one go about getting team jerseys with Boards across the front of it? Not saying I would but I'm curious about how you do it.

You have to contact boards for something like that.

cena wrote: »
    You have to contact boards for something like that.

Ah right thanks! Wouldn't mind doing it sometime down the line.

I've never seen The Chaperone (Starring Ripple Aiiiiitch) but sweet Jesus on ice skates I never knew it absolutely whomped in the box office! The budget was $3 million and it grossed $14,400!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Aw thanks brahs! WHAT BAR did I have today? A Daim bar cadbury's bar. It was delicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

IM at a boring wedding. Help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The bar is your friend

Advertisement