Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

That being said I could be wrong, they might be like the Irish cricket team and shock the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I don't get it... Why would I need this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

How many ice rinks do we have?

one in Belfast. They are trying to get the funds to build the permanent Ice rink in Ireland. A lot of work is going on behide the scenes they many don't know about.

Ireland had about 16 level 2 ice hockey coaches they are internationally recognised through the international ice hockey federation

cena wrote: »
    one in Belfast. They are trying to get the funds to build the permanent Ice rink in Ireland. A lot of work is going on behide the scenes they many don't know about.

Ireland had about 16 level 2 ice hockey coaches they are internationally recognised through the international ice hockey federation
    Hope it all goes well, be great to get the sport some more recognition in this country. Then TV3 will start showing the Stanley Cup to capitalize :D

CMpunked wrote: »
    I don't get it... Why would I need this?
    Did you read the description?

• Advertisement

Did you read the description?

Yeah I get that it's customisable and all but would I be right in saying there's no reason for the casual gamer to want it?

Yeah I get that it's customisable and all but would I be right in saying there's no reason for the casual gamer to want it?
    Nope. Would be good for CoD players and the like as it's a cheaper alternative to Scuf controllers.

Found this really funny, check it out :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given the price tag, it's clearly not for casual gamers.

But personally, I would adore being able to remap controls and the extra buttons :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is anyone going to see Fleetwood Mac on Saturday? I'm really looking forward to it. I never saw them before. I won tickets on Today FM earlier on in the year on Louise Duffy's show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Giong to see Beck later. Just got a pair of freebies. Was going to buy tickets but are €65 each. My curiosity wouldn't pay that much for them.

Should be good, but am told feck all tickets been sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Is anyone going to see Fleetwood Mac on Saturday? I'm really looking forward to it. I never saw them before. I won tickets on Today FM earlier on in the year on Louise Duffy's show.

I would love to but unfortunately I have to go and see The Script in Croker.....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone going to Mastodon in The Olympia on the 26th??

I'm 17 today, feel free to change the thread name to say happy birthday to me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm 17 today, feel free to change the thread name to say happy birthday to me :)

Happy birthday. Are you the youngest person around here? The Montreal Screwjob was before you were born. That blows my mind. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Happy birthday. Are you the youngest person around here? The Montreal Screwjob was before you were born. That blows my mind. :pac:

lol, he's practically a baby.

Which makes me feel old :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Who is the oldest here? I'd imagine I'm definitely in the running for that. I'm over double Advanced Ghosts age!!!!

Also happy birthday and the thread titles is changed in your honour :)

I think so :D I hope that my wrestling knowledge makes me appear older!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'm the same age as Bret hart was when summerslam was at Wembley

gimmick wrote: »
    Who is the oldest here? I'd imagine I'm definitely in the running for that. I'm over double Advanced Ghosts age!!!!

Also happy birthday and the thread titles is changed in your honour :)

Age is but a number when you're in the Wrasslin' Board Business! Thanks very much Gimmick, I'm quite flattered by this :)

• Advertisement

I'm the 2nd youngest here i think, unless there is someone else lurking. The 93 in my username is a giveaway.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm the 2nd youngest here i think, unless there is someone else lurking. The 93 in my username is a giveaway.

I think Hashtag_HEEL is about a year older than me.

Happiest of birthdays, Advanced Ghost!

Happiest of birthdays, Advanced Ghost!

Thanks Bro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I think Hashtag_HEEL is about a year older than me.

I am indeed. Happy Birthday dude!

Oh and by the way, I share my Birthday with wrestlers such as The Ultimate Warrior, The Sandman and some guy called Drew McDonald. Outside of that I share it with Phil Mickelson, Jurgen Klopp, Roberto Duran and last but certainly not least Tupac Shakur! How awesome does it get!

I am indeed. Happy Birthday dude!

Thanks Brah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy birthday Advanced Gh0st!

tumblr_nk9f6s7Pn61u7qkygo1_250.gif

What Bar is Advanced Gh0st?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Happy birthday good sir

Advertisement