Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Happy birthday Advanced Gh0st!
    Haha thanks Jay! I'm on your level now after getting the thread renamed for my birthday ;)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What Bar is Advanced Gh0st?

Well Lithium, I am wearing a Jack And Jones T-Shart with one half green the other grey and a Black Azzurri tracksuit pants (what a scumbag). If you can guess what bar I am then you are well entitled to a can of coke ;)

Happy birthday good sir

Thanks Monsieur Gaillimh!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What Bar is Uriah Beautiful Self-denial?
    Well Lithium, I am wearing a Jack And Jones T-Shart with one half green the other grey and a Black Azzurri tracksuit pants (what a scumbag). If you can guess what bar I am then you are well entitled to a can of coke ;)

I am of course, a pair of Nike Lebron 9 GS Black-Grey/Volt Green runners!

http://www.nikeairjordan2015it.com/images/New-Jordan-2014/Nike-Lebron-9-GS-Black-Grey-Volt-Green_4.jpg

If you have any more, please be my guest :)

And right now I'm tucking into a Feast Ice-Cream BAAAAR! Also known as the Nogger bar of course ;)

Feast%20UK%20IRE-direct%20wholesale%20foods.png

Sorry for taking over the thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh and by the way, I share my Birthday with wrestlers such as The Ultimate Warrior, The Sandman and some guy called Drew McDonald. Outside of that I share it with Phil Mickelson, Jurgen Klopp, Roberto Duran and last but certainly not least Tupac Shakur! How awesome does it get!

I share mine with Kevin Federline, Lee Catermole, and Twitter.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

These are the people i share my birthday with

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/september25.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Advanced, your picture of whatever Air Jordans that is currently in your post is causing my anti virus to go wild.

Advanced, your picture of whatever Air Jordans that is currently in your post is causing my anti virus to go wild.
    Don't worry if you click on it you'll arrive at a very safe website where you can meet local Ukranian women who want to meet up :D I'll remove the image if you want?

Don't worry if you click on it you'll arrive at a very safe website where you can meet local Ukranian women who want to meet up :D I'll remove the image if you want?
    That be most helpful, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Throw up a few of those Ukrainian women instead

That be most helpful, thank you.
    Done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Thanks Bro :)

No problem, son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm 17 today, feel free to change the thread name to say happy birthday to me :)

Happy Birthday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday
    Thanks friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Thanks man!

:eek:
    Liz is the only girl on PW boards :o
    Happy Birthday....its all downhill from 21 so enjoy these years

I am waiting for a few of ye boys to become Caitlyns :p

Sorry about that Liz!

Sorry about that Liz!

No problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

God damb E3 and the amount of games i want because of it. It must be the end of the world if Final Fantasy 7 is being remade.

Donald Trump throwing his name into the race for POTUS

Everytime I see that abbreviation, I'm always reminded of this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The day that man becomes President is the day the US becomes the world's largest joke.

In other news, my Finn and Dean t-shirts arrived :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Happy birthday youngun. Ha I actually thought the trump thing was a joke when I first saw it despite having heard the suggestion previously

seems he's running on the I'm not a politician platform cos nobody likes politicans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

All my computer parts arrived. Now the fear of building it. Also need a new memory stick as a boot drive.

Note to self remember when using parcel motel to include you're pmid. Usually helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

All my computer parts arrived. Now the fear of building it. Also need a new memory stick as a boot drive.

Note to self remember when using parcel motel to include you're pmid. Usually helps

To further this;
    Also remember the size of the item.
    I once tried to get them to deliver a cake mixer thing for the missus Christmas present and was told it was way oversized and had to go to santry to pick it up.
    It barely fitted in the boot. I dunno what they must have thought when they took it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Zemuppet wrote: »
    God damb E3 and the amount of games i want because of it. It must be the end of the world if Final Fantasy 7 is being remade.

FF7 is easily my favourite game of all time. Ive waited years for it to be remade..... sadly Im now out of the gaming world, the odd game of FIFA is all I can muster with real life.

Those of you who havent played FF7, get it and kiss your life goodbye. Its awesome on PSone and this remake surely will be better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

CMpunked wrote: »
    To further this;
    Also remember the size of the item.
    I once tried to get them to deliver a cake mixer thing for the missus Christmas present and was told it was way oversized and had to go to santry to pick it up.
    It barely fitted in the boot. I dunno what they must have thought when they took it in.

I know I had to go to Oranmore for the tower. If you can do it right parcel motel is handy.

Who wants to help build a computer lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Dancor wrote: »
    I would love to but unfortunately I have to go and see The Script in Croker.....
    Ah Pharrell Williams should be pretty good at that, and I'm assuming The Wailers are Bob Marley's band, so that will be nice to hear all of the old classics.

Advertisement