Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Japan got fairly hammered, which is a shame after the high of beating the Springboks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Still think they might do well against the other teams in the group, they kept close to Scotland and looked fairly good in the first half and you gotta think the 4 day turn around after what was their biggest match ever (and surely a very emotionally draining aftermath) against S.Africa played a big part too what with this being Scotland's first game.

Scotland vs S.Africa should be interesting... wish the teams from Ireland's group were playing a team from this group in the knockouts, I'd wager Argentina would be tougher than anyone in that group (and the all blacks are the alternative to the Argies)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Missing live matches because of work is a pain not conveyed enough in modern society

Missing live matches because of work is a pain not conveyed enough in modern society

The time difference is actually working out pretty well for me so far. Thankfully Ireland don't have the late kick offs too, at least in the group

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This game looks like it has potential to be a real bruiser.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Are ye watching Ballers?

I can't decide if I like it or I like it because the Rock is in it.

This game is going to be brutal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is anyone up watching SmackDown at the moment? I'm making the most of my last night off.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So i'm officially another year older, let's see how the whole another year wiser shtick works out :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So i'm officially another year older, let's see how the whole another year wiser shtick works out :pac:

Happy birthday buddy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy Birthday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Happy birthday man!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday
    Happy birthday man!

Thank you, you're all too kind :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Happy Birthday sir

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy birthday brother!

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Happy birthday brother!

Cheers brah*

*Have i said that right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

You doing anything for your birthday?

You doing anything for your birthday?

Nope, got a few bottles of Kopparberg that i intend to drink, and that's enough for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

They've announced they *think they've found evidence of flowing water on Mars.

I'm incredibly underwhelmed. Was hoping for more, like what the hell was that crab thing they photographed a little while back?
    maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

0708-CRAB-2.jpg?quality=0.8

• Advertisement

gerrybbadd wrote: »

I'm incredibly underwhelmed. Was hoping for more, like what the hell was that crab thing they photographed a little while back?

PfoslJD.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,267 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They found Q*bert's home planet?

It looks like a logo, but I can't remember whose.

Can confirm water is on Mars

12042811_1784142348275483_39516409172790543_n.png?oh=a6117795cbf1a4c2c958c05a20284ac4&oe=56A170B3

:pac:

I've seen so many Doctor Who references.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

It looks like a facehugger left on it's back to me. Hopefully they don't let anyone become infected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can confirm water is on Mars

12042811_1784142348275483_39516409172790543_n.png?oh=a6117795cbf1a4c2c958c05a20284ac4&oe=56A170B3

:pac:

Can Irish Water go to Mars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

I got the new skates

2015-09-21-1608.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Roller skates? Are you into Roller Derby?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

gimmick wrote: »
    Roller skates? Are you into Roller Derby?

No. :) Two of my cousins are into the Roller Derby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Off to Lanzarote for a week with the wife, and 1 yr old little dude. Been on serious countdown for months now. Long needed break away!

Advertisement