Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

cena wrote: »
    Going to test driving the new A4 tomorrow

And here's me with my 00 Hyundai Accent...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    And here's me with my 00 Hyundai Accent...

I wasn't buying. Just wanted to a chance to drive it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Experiencing it for the first time as a seller rather than a buyer, I have to say I ****ing love Black Friday :P

Anyone pick up any deals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Experiencing it for the first time as a seller rather than a buyer, I have to say I ****ing love Black Friday :P

Did you make a killing Lord Sugar :p

Late Late Toy Show, it is officially Christmas season now

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lord TSC wrote: »

Got myself a LG 42" Smart TV for 420 :) All from the comfort of my couch ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I bought a pair of trousers & a fajita neither were marked down. :o
    Absolutely skint so couldn't afford much & anything good was sold out/out of stock instantaneously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I spent some time with a friend of mine's mother researching prices of stuff on Amazon for her. Black Friday is all well and good if you're starting off with a fair bit of money at first.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did you make a killing Lord Sugar :p

Busiest day since I started as an Amazon seller. Was crazy. Didn't even lower prices or anything, but stuff was flying off the virtual shelf. People be crazy round Xmas time :)

Glad to hear it's going well for you man. I remember you talking about it on here when you were trying to get started. What sort of stuff are you selling on there these days, still teddies?

Glad to hear it's going well for you man. I remember you talking about it on here when you were trying to get started. What sort of stuff are you selling on there these days, still teddies?

95% toys, but mostly branded stuff. Barbies, Thomas, got some toys for grown ups too...Dragonball Z stuff, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad. Still venture into other things; I just did my first proper order of clothes this morning (Some Disney boxers and some Barbie t-shirts) and am testing a homemade product as well. Trying to expand a bit away from Amazon as well, looking at other sales routes (so I can sell stuff in Ireland, which I'm not really doing at all right now, cause of Amazon's fees and stuff). Diversifying with Xmas profits :P

• Advertisement

Fair play to you man. It must have taken a lot of organisation and motivation to get to the stage you're at now. It's definitely the time of year you want to have your affairs in order if you're a seller. Anyway, have a good day. I'm hitting the road to Dublin now to see the OTT show in the Tivoli tonight. Anyone else from here is heading along to it, hope you enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,844 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Which team will end Jamie Vardy's Streak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Which team will end Jamie Vardy's Streak

Team Lesnar. The one in 11-1.

Good morning gentlemen. It's a great day to be alive when your power steering fluid has gone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Be getting a PS4 at last in the coming days. Put 200 towards it myself, getting some money put towards it for my birthday this week, and then getting paid on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Good morning gentlemen. It's a great day to be alive when your power steering fluid has gone.

Damn you Monday.

**** the Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I feel like I need to change my user name it was grand especially when I lived in Galway but now I've moved to Dublin I feel I should change it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I feel like I need to change my user name it was grand especially when I lived in Galway but now I've moved to Dublin I feel I should change it

Did you move or Desmond take you there? :pac:
    Seriously was outside working in it yesterday.

Pouring rain & walking like this
    tumblr_mxtpza2kRz1r3gb3zo3_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

From Connemara Man to Dublin Man

:pac:

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    From Connemara Man to Dublin Man

:pac:

I have some self respect :p more go to C man of some sort.

I've moved for work. Wasn't fun driving in Desmond. Up and down the motorway twice Thursday and Friday to move stuff.

ConDub Man - Best of both worlds :D

Going to Dublin once is hell, but 4 times in 24 hours and in ****ty conditions, utter madness..

ConDub Man - Best of both worlds :D

Going to Dublin once is hell, but 4 times in 24 hours and in ****ty conditions, utter madness..

That I'd do but I don't like re regging shame I can't change it.

Add in a trip to IKEA as well just to prove I'm more than a few screws loose.

Ar least I can go to NXT woolshed :D

That I'd do but I don't like re regging shame I can't change it.

Add in a trip to IKEA as well just to prove I'm more than a few screws loose.

Ar least I can go to NXT woolshed :D

become a subscriber and that'll allow you to change your username :P, never been in IKEA, don't plan on changing that. well at least you've found one advantage with moving to Dublin, WWE parties in The Woolshed.

become a subscriber and that'll allow you to change your username :P, never been in IKEA, don't plan on changing that. well at least you've found one advantage with moving to Dublin, WWE parties in The Woolshed.

I'll pay a cent! :D

That's very true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy Hanukkah All

I'll pay a cent! :D

That's very true!

Think it's only €5 to become a subscriber.. Really should try and get myself to one of these parties somewhere down the line.

What exactly is a subscriber to Boards, I never realised that was something that was available?

What exactly is a subscriber to Boards, I never realised that was something that was available?

Is there special privileges? Apart from the name thing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think the gist of it is you get access to the forum to request name changes, you can have custom avatars and tag lines, name can appear in italics, and you get access to a few sub forums (First Class Lounge and Sex & Sexuality are two I know for certain, not sure if there's others).

Advertisement