Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox headsets?

• 20-06-2014 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone :D

Im a soon to be xbox owner (should be getting my xbox one in the next week :D) and ive a question that im hoping some of you will be able to answer.

I know that with the XB1 you get a standard headset, but im going to get something a little more substantial. Even owning all gen Playstation, this will be my first headset. So since I have no idea about good brands, I was going some of you might have good recommendations. I was looking at tritton and they seem to be decently priced.

And another thing is can you use a 360 headset sucessfully with an XB1? Looking at it from the view of money and more selection, if its possible, I'd probably go for something tried and tested.

Anyway, thanks in advance :)

Advertisement