Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS 2013 BAUBLE

Options
  • 20-06-2014 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Oh I'm so annoyed with myself. Putting away boxes and some Christmas things last night the bauble we got for baba came out of its box and smashed. It was a Mamas and Papas pink one. Anybody got any ideas on how I can replace? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Oh I'm so annoyed with myself. Putting away boxes and some Christmas things last night the bauble we got for baba came out of its box and smashed. It was a Mamas and Papas pink one. Anybody got any ideas on how I can replace? Thanks in advance!

Oh no. How about having a look on ebay at some of the people that make personolised ones im sure they would have no prob putting 2013 on it for you if you sent them a message to explain as they may think its a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Try on ebay or else email Mama's and Papa's customer service. They may have older ones in stock. Otherwise try esty and get someone to make it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Boober Fraggle

babygifts.ie do personalised ones, and have put a different year on to replace a broken one for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

it happened me as well, i broke my blue 2012 one...gutted.

my local mum n me shop in waterford do have some 2013 ones in stock if you want to ring them 051 373822. they def have them in red, not sure about pink

Advertisement