Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso

Options
  • 20-06-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi folks I'm in the market for a Nespresso or similarly convenient coffee machine.

Any hints on where to purchase would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 leany

I'm the same.
    Thinking of purchasing in Brown Thomas. Are they part of their summer sale does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 keithduff

Check out Power City too. Have the A Moda Mio machines for €59.95 on special. Coffee is excellent and pods are quite reasonable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Kildare village or Harvey Norman normally have deals.

Lidl have the pods now and are actually getting good reviews at half the price and they are much more convenient for most.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

If it helps you can buy them online from The Nespresso website ( http://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/coffee-maker-list-Nesp ) starting at €99 plus they give you a €50 voucher for their coffee, so the machine would only cost you €49.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I got mine in Kildare Village 2 months ago, got the one for 92eur and got 50eur back on a voucher. Well worth every penny, the coffee is fab and it's a nice neat machine (I don't have a lot of counter space). I'd highly recommend it

http://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/product/nespresso-d40-inissia-vanilla-cream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭daveyb2

Hi - anyone know if the 50E credit offer when you buy a new machine is still available or when it will be available again?

thanks

Advertisement