Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rang 4 times and still no help

Options
  • 20-06-2014 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

Ive rang eircom 4 times this week and still have not been helped in any way and im now still on hold after 25 mins,can anyone on this forum please help me with this issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

jambofc wrote: »
    Ive rang eircom 4 times this week and still have not been helped in any way and im now still on hold after 25 mins,can anyone on this forum please help me with this issue?
    Hi jambofc

I am  sorry to hear you had such difficulty contacting. Please let me know if I can help, if you have not already got the help you require,

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Hi jambofc

I am  sorry to hear you had such difficulty contacting. Please let me know if I can help, if you have not already got the help you require,

thanks
    Colm
    if i still hear nothing by Monday i will PM you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi jambofc

thanks
    Colm
    Hi jambofc

Feel free to PM me if issues are still ongoing.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Hi jambofc

thanks
    Colm
    Hi jambofc

Feel free to PM me if issues are still ongoing.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thanks a million.

Al will be sure to get you very soon.

Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement