Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bagel2010

says on site it down from 12 till 2 for essential maintenance today

• Registered Users Posts: 49 keowny8

Jesus this is killing me......

Just send the message with interview times & be done with it....

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Bristolscale7

Anyone get assigned to the Department of Social Protection in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jade80

Anyone get assigned to the Department of Social Protection in Dublin?

I got a place yesterday however I need to wait for clearance

Hi have interview in limerick for 6th march just got message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 PaulaPanic

bagel2010 wrote: »

Me too. Revenue Commissioners..

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

Right, so there is a cut off point for Stage 3 - for now at least.
    No message for me ;)

Best to luck to everyone doing interviews..

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭eroc79

Have mine on the 4th. You don't get much notice. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭eroc79

PaulaPanic wrote: »

I think that's just where interviews are being held. Don't think it relates to where we might be posted if we're successful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

Me too....number 104....are they calling everyone that passed stage 2 for Tipp / limerk

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Fooker

Rang up to enquire about Clare/Galway region. The respondent was very cryptic. I previously got a response that they expected movement within the next two months or so. This time was told:
      There is currently no movement as there have been no requests to fill vacancies
      They cannot comment on projected vacancies etc.

I understand that they don't want to give assurances that may not be reality, but some sort of indication would be nice. I've been assigned for Dublin, but holding out for Galway would be more amenable to me and obviously more money...

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭mikehn

Hi
    Got my call today for Limerick :D, do you mind me asking what number were you after the stage two tests. Trying to get a feel if they are calling people according to results from stage two.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

mikehn wrote: »
    Hi
    Got my call today for Limerick :D, do you mind me asking what number were you after the stage two tests. Trying to get a feel if they are calling people according to results from stage two.

Number 104

• Registered Users Posts: 34 followmeup

Got called for Thursday! Just wondering does anyone know what the parking situation is like around sarsfield house?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 keowny8

There is zero parking around sarsfield house.... There is Pay & Display at the side of Arthurs quay but spaces are limited. There is the Arthur Quay car park across the road which is €2 per hour...

mikehn wrote: »
    Hi

97 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Called for Thursday. No 63! Ahhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 from little acorns

I'm curious, are you guys giving your real numbers, or just thereabouts? If I were involved in the recruitment process, and following the threads, I'd probably be tempted to have a little look through post histories before/after the interviews. Just something to be aware of. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 piafe

I'm curious, are you guys giving your real numbers, or just thereabouts? If I were involved in the recruitment process, and following the threads, I'd probably be tempted to have a little look through post histories before/after the interviews. Just something to be aware of. :)

I've thought that myself and it's definitely something to be careful about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

That is gas!! Amazingly enough my number is in 50s not 60s. Was thinking my stage 1 results. Defo not putting my actual number now though. Never even thought of that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭snoopy12

Does anyone know of movement in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭junipergreen

snoopy12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of movement in Cork?

Not a peep yet, it's headwrecking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

They are looking at this thread, I can say that as a fact

eroc79 wrote: »
    I think that's just where interviews are being held. Don't think it relates to where we might be posted if we're successful.

Oh good to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭WilsonIRL

There are no rules about discussing the competition process and everything that has been mentioned here is also clearly stated in the material given to each candidate. I wouldn't give my exact number though but that's just me being paranoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

WilsonIRL wrote: »
    There are no rules about discussing the competition process and everything that has been mentioned here is also clearly stated in the material given to each candidate. I wouldn't give my exact number though but that's just me being paranoid.

I think it was more that they could be having a nose at your previous post history and what your personality is like, rather than worrying about you breaking the rules. Anyone who broke rules of the competition would have their post snipped by mods anyway.

I didn't post my exact number but I felt like my interview didn't go well so I'm no longer hopeful (or worried) in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Wicklowbob

If you have previously worked at a university that is part of the NUI system would you be eligible for salary or compensation credit (not sure the exact term) based on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mark37

Does anyone know of movement in the Donegal Area??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 AStranger

If you dont turn up to the interview for one region could you still be called for interview in another?

Advertisement