Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Hi Danielle. Can you tell me what your actual cash in hand take home pay is, if you don't mind . I know this was covered before but can't find it.
    bryan_w wrote: »
    For anyone wondering or worried about recruitment slowing down, Revenue are currently training approx 60 CO's. This will finish in the summer and I heard they hope to take another group in then.

For anyone wondering about take home pay, mine is about 370/week which is fine for me coming from college. This will increase with increments etc. I would urge anyone not considering taking a position because of pay to think about the long term and the opportunities that will become available over the next few years. They have also invested heavily in the training of CO's.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Bottlescrew

Where are the offices with vacancies in Tipperary? I cant think of any outside of Limerick city.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 theresahaag

Got my Donegal result, very pleased with myself, came 25th

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭budget1984

Does anyone know if there is any word on Westmeath area- or if there will be at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Danielle D

Sinead Mc1 wrote:
    Hi Danielle. Can you tell me what your actual cash in hand take home pay is, if you don't mind . I know this was covered before but can't find it.

Hi Sinead, this week was my first week of regular pay ie not on emergency tax or getting it refunded and I came out with 335 but I'm repaying tax I owe at approx 18 per week and came straight from a job so didn't have any unused credits built up. Your tax and usc will vary depending on your circumstances but the pension is 12.27 p/week. Hope this helps & doesn't scare you off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Shelly33

Just wondering what number are we at in Tipp/limerick that have been called about references

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mhana

Has anyone heard anything about being called for stage 2 for the Sligo/Leitrim/Longford region? It's such a large region too, anyone any idea where the majority of jobs would be going once they start? 90 kilometres from Sligo town to Longford, seems strange that they were put in together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lolodow

Shelly33 wrote: »
    Just wondering what number are we at in Tipp/limerick that have been called about references

I was contacted on Friday and I'm in the late 60's

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dublin20156

Sid Bear wrote: »
    Well I'm late 600's and was told I should get an offer in a matter of weeks...

Hi Sid Bear. Where did you get that info? I'm early 700s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mhana

Got my Donegal result, very pleased with myself, came 25th

Well done! Happy with my result too, I wonder where the first jobs will be going in Donegal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Sid Bear

JESUS! Who told you that? I'm early 700's and haven't heard a whisper

The lady that called from PAS. They're checking references at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Sid Bear

Jade182 wrote: »
    Who did you ask about this? This is big news if it's true!

They called me to say they were going to check references... and they said it would be a matter of weeks in terms of getting an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Beginner to this

Does anyone know if their references have been phoned yet for the Limerick/Tipp region?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 LauraK85

Does anyone know if their references have been phoned yet for the Limerick/Tipp region?

I know they called one of mine, they haven't called the other two. So not too sure what's happening.

LauraK85 wrote:
    I know they called one of mine, they haven't called the other two. So not too sure what's happening.

Thanks. Can I ask roughly what number you are? They might only ring one if it was your current employer, strange if so when they ask for 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 LauraK85

Thanks. Can I ask roughly what number you are? They might only ring one if it was your current employer, strange if so when they ask for 3.

I'm in the top 20. Maybe they are only ringing one, I just hope I hear something soon about being placed!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lulucas

Anyone hear anything bout Kilkenny carlow Laois areas still waitin on stage 2 results 😭

Have you done stage 2 for kilkenny /carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jade80

Has anyone got their office location within the Department of Social Protection? I start in two weeks but not sure where?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭hemijonson

My current employer just rang me there to say they got the call . dunno about the other 2 though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭hemijonson

Lulucas wrote:
    Anyone hear anything bout Kilkenny carlow Laois areas still waitin on stage 2 results 😭

I was down for laois/offaly but only got interview for lim/tipp

Have you done stage 2 for kilkenny /carlow

I done stage 2 in February no word yet...

hemijonson wrote: »
    My current employer just rang me there to say they got the call . dunno about the other 2 though

They only called my current employer.. there was no contact number for the other two and they never questioned it

Do you mind me asking what number you were heading into stage 2, i did stage 2 for limerick/tipp and my score will be carried forward for carlow/kilkenny, was just trying to figure out how many were called to stage 2 from kilkenny/carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dublin20156

jade80 wrote: »
    Has anyone got their office location within the Department of Social Protection? I start in two weeks but not sure where?

Well done. Do you mind me asking what number you were?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Wicklowbob

What happens if you have multiple (crappy) jobs? It's "a" current employer?

Well done. Do you mind me asking what number you were?

Hi , I was in the 400's interviewed in November for Dublin heard 6 weeks ago from PAS

Do you mind me asking what number you were heading into stage 2, i did stage 2 for limerick/tipp and my score will be carried forward for carlow/kilkenny, was just trying to figure out how many were called to stage 2 from kilkenny/carlow

Before I did stage 2 I was placed 63 in carlow Kilkenny.. Laois Offaly I was 69 and my other choice was Kildare Wicklow

hemijonson wrote:

Thanks for that. Hopefully mine will be soon :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Phantasos

Alright, which of you airport recruits are slacking? You're all over the news! :P

Advertisement