Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 browncow21

In Cork?

No it's for Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭junipergreen

browncow21 wrote:
    No it's for Dublin.

Cool. Was getting worried I'd missed something there for a minute. Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

paddycakes wrote: »
    Come on PAS....let us know if we've passed the interview or not!!!

Thought we might hear today but looks like we're going to have to wait until after the weekend. It's going to be an extra long one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mrspepperpot

Thought we might hear today but looks like we're going to have to wait until after the weekend. It's going to be an extra long one!!

We will never be lucky enough to hear before the close of business 😞 ...fingers crossed we do 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭tanolo1

Mhana wrote: »
    Anyone heard about the stage 2 results for the Sligo/Leitrim/Longford region yet?

Nothing yet , I'm waiting for the same area!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 noonie1983

Any one hear from laois offaly Westmeath yet? Is the prison service coming up in laois? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 clunge

Mhana wrote:
    Anyone heard about the stage 2 results for the Sligo/Leitrim/Longford region yet?

Nope still waiting! Told end of may early june so next week hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mhana

clunge wrote: »
    Nope still waiting! Told end of may early june so next week hopefully
    tanolo1 wrote: »
    Nothing yet , I'm waiting for the same area!

Hopefully tomorrow, or this week :-)

Hope they issue the interview results from sat 23rd soon

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tommymockler

Got a letter saying I'm assigned to the Court System in Dublin. Delighted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Cjsmum

Hi all,
    Starting in revenue commissioners soon and just wondering if anyone that's in similar area know what the dress code is. Is it's formal or casual. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭paddycakes

And the waiting for Cork begins again.....sigh....

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

just looking for an approximate figure, those saying they were called for interviews Dublin area that are early 1000s I'm in around 1100 mark would you reckon I'm far off being called?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 k8coconut

Cjsmum wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Starting in revenue commissioners soon and just wondering if anyone that's in similar area know what the dress code is. Is it's formal or casual. Thanks in advance

Where are you being appointed? I did TCO in Revenue last summer, dress code was dressy / office but leaning towards casual. Congrats !

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MarkfromMann

Got a letter and call today for Peoplepoint today in Clonasleagh. Looking for a number of people to start over the next few weeks. Would appreciate any thoughts/concerns/suggestions in regard to taking up the position. Travel doesnt seem to be too bad, and I beleive there is free parking which is a bonus... just hearing so many terrible things about it? :-(
    The place cant be as bad as everyone makes out... surely? Maybe just teething problems?
    I currently work as a TCO elsewhere, where there is ample overtime also, so wondering if O/T is possible at Peoplepoint.

I would say alot of people will be coming home to letters today, so hopefully we might get a rough idea of numbers.

just looking for an approximate figure, those saying they were called for interviews Dublin area that are early 1000s I'm in around 1100 mark would you reckon I'm far off being called?

I know I was early 900s and done interview 3 weeks ago and got letter this morning saying that I'm being based in Court System. So I'd guess you could be pretty soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

I know I was early 900s and done interview 3 weeks ago and got letter this morning saying that I'm being based in Court System. So I'd guess you could be pretty soon!

Great thanks, hopefully I'm not waiting too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Omc1

Hopefully I hear about a place soon. I'm in the early 1000s but haven't heard about reference checks yet. Had my interview nearly 3 weeks ago now. Should I be worried?

Omc1 wrote: »
    Hopefully I hear about a place soon. I'm in the early 1000s but haven't heard about reference checks yet. Had my interview nearly 3 weeks ago now. Should I be worried?

Don't be worried you'll be grand. Its just a bit different for everyone else. I was one of the lucky ones that I didn't have to sweat it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gillybean89

Got a letter and call today for Peoplepoint today in Clonasleagh. Looking for a number of people to start over the next few weeks. Would appreciate any thoughts/concerns/suggestions in regard to taking up the position. Travel doesnt seem to be too bad, and I beleive there is free parking which is a bonus... just hearing so many terrible things about it? :-(
    The place cant be as bad as everyone makes out... surely? Maybe just teething problems?
    I currently work as a TCO elsewhere, where there is ample overtime also, so wondering if O/T is possible at Peoplepoint.

I would say alot of people will be coming home to letters today, so hopefully we might get a rough idea of numbers.

Can I ask roughly what number were you and how long since you did the interview? Just trying to gauge when I might hopefully get word myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Omc1

Don't be worried you'll be grand. Its just a bit different for everyone else. I was one of the lucky ones that I didn't have to sweat it out!

Hopefully it'll be soon. My current job is driving me mad so I'm looking forward to getting out and having a new opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MarkfromMann

Can I ask roughly what number were you and how long since you did the interview? Just trying to gauge when I might hopefully get word myself.

Early 900's. Had the interview about three weeks ago. Received a letter today about peoplepoint, as have a few of us around that number it seems... some Courts, some HSE.

It was only like a month ago I was asking about chances of me being called for interview on these boards and today getting the call to start. So it wont be long at all I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Just over a month since I got the call for references. Just received a call placing me in the courts service. My letter got misdirected in the post to my neighbours house so ended up getting that after the call.

Anyone else starting in the courts for dublin?

Jade182 wrote: »
    Just over a month since I got the call for references. Just received a call placing me in the courts service. My letter got misdirected in the post to my neighbours house so ended up getting that after the call.

Anyone else starting in the courts for dublin?

Im starting there as well. Starting 22nd of this month. Will either be in The criminal court of justic or the four courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Does anyone know if you are placed in a position and they are unable to hire you due to a needed 3-4 week unpaid leave (vacation) a few weeks after starting, do they refer you back to PAS to be queued up for another position that is more suitable timeline wise or is that your chance gone altogether and you are out of the competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

Is it possible we could be waiting over a month to hear about pass/fail at interview ?
    Did interview for limerick/tipp on the 25th may.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kt1992

Idrive wrote: »
    Is it possible we could be waiting over a month to hear about pass/fail at interview ?

I was waiting about 2 weeks to hear back about mine for Dublin. That was in February and I've only heard from them now about checking references .

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭EmerG28

Anyone else waiting for dept of justice hear anything?

I really hope not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

I had mine on the 23rd. I think because the previous weeks candidates heard so quickly we were lulled into a false sense of security!! Hopefully we will hear by the end of the week :-)

Advertisement