Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mrspepperpot

eroc79 wrote: »
    Anyone from Cork hear anymore since reference checks?

Wondering the same for Limerick, it has been over a month since reference checks...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gillybean89

JJ89 wrote: »
    Been following this thread for a while now and this is my first time to post!

Got offered a job in people point to start end of this month. Delighted to get it but now concerned as to what people make of it on this thread. In a job at the moment which I don't find fulfilling and will be stuck in if I don't make the change, but nervous now about making the plunge!

Hi, do you mind me asking roughly what you're number was? Trying to gauge if they're into the 1,000's yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Still waiting here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

Wondering the same for Limerick, it has been over a month since reference checks...

Still waiting too!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JJ89

Hi, do you mind me asking roughly what you're number was? Trying to gauge if they're into the 1,000's yet.

Mid 900's. I'd say they'll make their way through the 1000's quick enough by the way the lady I spoke with was talking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 shluffles

Haven't even had reference checks yet! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

still waiting for Limerick - Tipp too :cool:

Havent had ref call either...

Still waiting too!! :(

Strawberry66 I am wondering if the numbers before us have already been offered starts for the July run we both heard about?

Strawberry66 I am wondering if the numbers before us have already been offered starts for the July run we both heard about?

I really don't know. You just can't second guess this process!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 randofmact

My OH had a phone call for reference checks on Monday, she is ranked 89. They haven't checked them yet, so i assume it'll be a while away yet...Has anyone in Cork actually been offered a position yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

Got a pre-employment health declaration form to fill out and return to chief medical officer. Passed interview a few weeks ago. Does everyone get one of these to fill out?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭eroc79

randofmact wrote: »
    My OH had a phone call for reference checks on Monday, she is ranked 89. They haven't checked them yet, so i assume it'll be a while away yet...Has anyone in Cork actually been offered a position yet?

None that I can tell. Had a call about references 3-4 weeks ago and have heard nothing since

randofmact wrote: »

I hope they'll make it to the late 90's soon!

None that I can tell. Had a call about references 3-4 weeks ago and have heard nothing since

That could be troublesome. Having to tell your boss you need their reference for another job and then not hear anything. Although if they do call your referees it must mean there is a job for you.

I am off to Revenue in Limerick, happy days :)

Oh mrs p that's brilliant. Congrats!! It's a great place to work!! Did you get a letter? My post doesn't come till later and I'm heading to work now. The suspense is killing me!!

Oh mrs p that's brilliant. Congrats!! It's a great place to work!! Did you get a letter? My post doesn't come till later and I'm heading to work now. The suspense is killing me!!

Yes,by letter at 7.30 this morning...our postman normally comes late afternoon so I nearly died when I saw it!!! Have you worked there before Strawberry66?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

Glad to hear there is movement again.
    Best of luck in the jobs.

Yes,by letter at 7.30 this morning...our postman normally comes late afternoon so I nearly died when I saw it!!! Have you worked there before Strawberry66?

He must've known it was important!! Yes, as TCO. I'll PM you if ok!! :D

Yes do of course :)

• Advertisement

Just phoned home and my letter is there. Also assigned to Revenue Commissioners. Absolutely delighted!! Thanks to everyone for all the help and support. Its been a long year!! Hope you all get positive news soon as well!!
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Just phoned home and my letter is there. Also assigned to Revenue Commissioners. Absolutely delighted!! Thanks to everyone for all the help and support. Its been a long year!! Hope you all get positive news soon as well!!
    :D:D:D

Delighted for you! :)

DoctorDre wrote: »
    Delighted for you! :)

Thank you!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭SOANDSO

Congratulations. Worked there as a TCO. Lovely place to work. Can I ask what number they are up to.

Congratulations. Worked there as a TCO. Lovely place to work. Can I ask what number they are up to.

Congratulations. Worked there as a lovely place to work. Can I ask what number they are up to

SOANDSO wrote: »
    Congratulations. Worked there as a lovely place to work. Can I ask what number they are up to

Thanks, early 140s , good luck, hope you hear soon!

SOANDSO wrote: »

Mid 140's :)

• Advertisement

Congratulations!!

Advertisement